What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    My opinion on Para-Medic changed a lot after MGS4. Did you play MGS4?
    I think everyone's opinion about Para Medic changed after MGS4.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      My opinion on Para-Medic changed a lot after MGS4. Did you play MGS4?
      well usually people play series in chronilogical order, so no i have yet to play MGS4.

i hope they didn't ruin her, did they? i hope not, wait don't spoil me, oh now i don't want to play it, she's awesome in MGS3 though.

i just hope Ocelot remains cool in MGS4 as well, i heard a lot of bad stuff about MGS4.

anyways, tell me a spoiler for it and ill stab your eyes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        well usually people play series in chronilogical order, so no i have yet to play MGS4.

i hope they didn't ruin her, did they? i hope not, wait don't spoil me, oh now i don't want to play it, she's awesome in MGS3 though.

i just hope Ocelot remains cool in MGS4 as well, i heard a lot of bad stuff about MGS4.

let me just say without spoling, you will have something to look forward to now goodluck with the mgs 3
        Last edited by rehunk88; 02-23-2009, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Trust me no one will Spoil MGS4 for you let's just say you will be in for one hell suprice when you Play it.

Comment

• I've been mostly playing the RE5 Demo and MGS4.

Comment

• Left 4 Dead.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Ocelot is my favorite MGS character, even moreso than Snake. MGS4 only made him THAT much more badass, in my opinion.
                Last edited by Vector; 02-23-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Shelving Clock Tower for now...I need something that can kill a lot of time, so I'm going with either Azure Dreams or Xenogears...but Parasite Eve, Lunar Silver Star Story, and Chrono Cross are all looking tempting as well...
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• playin mgs4 handgun only run

Comment

• right now im playing re 5 demo and i think im gonna play a bit more as sheva i got tired of making games allways XD

Comment

• I finally started Persona 3. I just finished a replay of Final Fantasy VII after a really long time. I plan on playing Final Fantasy VIII again after RE5 - if only because I remember my first playthrough of the game, like FFVII, being so hard because I sucked at using the battle/junction systems right. o/

Comment

• Oh man, I love FFVIII so much. It's right up there with MGS1, RE1, RE2 and RE3 as PS1 classics I can never play too many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                            let me just say without spoling, you will have something to look forward to now goodluck with the mgs 3
                            i hope so, im worried about the characters now.

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                            Trust me no one will Spoil MGS4 for you let's just say you will be in for one hell suprice when you Play it.
                            a surprise? *is nervous*

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Ocelot is my favorite MGS character, even moreso than Snake. MGS4 only made him THAT much more badass, in my opinion.
                            even more badass than he was in MGS3 or the opening mission of MGS2? wow!

Revolver Ocelot is probably my favorite MGS character as well, but Meryl and Para-Medic are close.

i spent about half an hour doing nothing but talking to Para-Medic continuously before, she's so damned fun to talk to.

and so is Sigint especially when you put stuff on like the Croc cap or cardboard box or when you smoke the cigar.

Comment

• missvalentine mgs 4 will blow you away dont worry its such a kick ass game and awsome story i dont think u will be disapointed

Comment

• Just started to play Icewind Dale II again.

Comment

Working...
                                X