No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, only now have I become aware of this gem called Ghost Recon: Online. I've held myself from trying or even looking at anything remotely associated with it, because GR has become utter crap during the past years. However GRO might just be one of the greatest multiplayer FPS games in recent times due to some rather interesting methods used to encourage teamwork. The whole "carrot on a stick" way never works, but what they've done is just utilizing human sense of logic, positioning and given enough information via mere blue lines on the screen to make people want to allign themselves properly with their teammates on a subconscious level. Pure brilliance. And the game is F2P.

Comment

• System Shock 2 from GOG and Dead Space 3. Kinda similar in a way..

Comment

• Resident Evil 6 and Binary Domain.
        sigpic

Comment

• Jade Empire

Comment

• Good game. Just finished it a few weeks ago myself.

Comment

• Rising Revengeance came a day early.

Love it.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Dead Space 3 and Policenauts with english patch !

Comment

• Revenge with a Vengeance
                  Last edited by BBboy20; 02-26-2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                    God of War series playthrough, without even realising the prequel was inbound so soon
                    Well this didn't go as quickly as planned, just starting the 3rd

Comment

• Brutal Legend on PC, aw yeah!

Comment

• Tomb Raider 2013. It's really good! I strongly recommend it.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-02-2013, 04:30 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE
                          sigpic

Comment

• Still Fire Emblem: Awakening.

That moment when you take a sword that lets you attack twice (or if you're fast enough for a double-attack, four times), use a skill that's Luck stat x 2 = % chance of not using up a weapon usage point, maxing a character's luck stat at 48 and using an All Stats +2 item to push it up to 50.

Then taking that sword, and spending the money to forge it so that it's +6 strength stronger, +9% crit rate. And it can never break.

Donnel is my Hero. <3

...No seriously, put him in the Hero class and he's un-fucking-killable.

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs

Comment

• I'm on my fifth playthrough of Dead Space 3. I already beat Normal, Hard, Impossible, and Classic. I'm doing Pure Survival mode now and I have a Game Genie to help me with it. Max Resources and Ration Seals for the win!

I tell ya, with my fully MK-V Plasma Repeater (All MK-V parts) and two MK-V Damage Support, 4x 3+ Rate of Fire/3+ Damage, 4x 3+ Reload/3+ Rate of Fire. This is a beastly weapon. Easily the strongest weapon in the game next to a MK-V'd Marauder Pulse Riffle. On Impossible Mode, you can drop enemies in only a few blasts and the gun is fully automatic.
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-04-2013, 06:01 PM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X