No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still Skyrim. testing the 1.9 Beta patch.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Dead Space 3

Comment

• Mass Effect
        sigpic

Comment

• Just finished the Citadel DLC before going back to Dead Space 3

Comment

• Onto Demon's Souls after finishing Dark Souls, and peppering it with LOTRO and Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Code_R View Post
              Sleeping Dogs
              Does anybody know why the DLC is so huge for this... 1gb for a few hats? No official word apparently. WTF.

Comment

• Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate, Mortal Kombat Komplete and DMC1.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Mass Effect 3: Citadel... let's get this over with.

Comment

• im doing Haunting Ground. i found it an AMAZING game, very deep and hallucinating the way i like. and the fact it is a LOT 3.5ish to me. castle, chapel, mansions, spiral staircases, dogs, gurls, puzzles, big scenario, getting lost, keys, crazy stalker(nemesis padawan), visual effects... it only lacks leon, airship and the GC graphics. but it does not spoil it. the dog is so realistic i dont understand how capcom could have done something so good like that... but hey, it was not mikami...

in the end, RE3.5 was destined to be the best game ever. so good that splitted on 3, DMC, Demento and crappy RE4.

Comment

• I picked up a Wii U and have been playing:

- Nintendo Land
                      - ZombiU
                      - New Super Mario Bros. U
                      - Call of Duty: Black ops II (better than PS3 and X360 versions)
                      - Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I just beat BioShock Infinite and I honestly can say it's immediately jumped to my top 5 games of all time easily. The storytelling as you'd expect from Irrational is impeccable, but this one in particular is so mindbending and insightful with so many twists and turns that by the credits I was literally jaw-dropped. The execution of this game was one of the most perfect performances I've ever seen. The game never gets to be a chore. I honestly cannot think of a time when it started to grind. By the time you search an area and explore everything, it takes you to the next area to do it again. Some may say it's linear and I would say it's half-linear. It moves you down a path, sure, but each area it takes you to is ripe for exploration, like each is its own little environment that's lush with life and secrets. Even the battlegrounds are pretty enormous in comparison to other games, giving you tons of options to fight your enemies.

I could go on and on about it, but I'll just stop at 10/10, with the addendum that if you choose to play one game in the next decade, this is one of the top picks from me.

Comment

• Parasite Eve.

Can't believe I missed this title back in the day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Prince of Persia '08

Comment

• Resident Evil 2
                              "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                              http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Finished my second run of Dark Souls, not NG+ though, it was a Dex build with the Great Scythe as my main weapon and it was fun as hell. Also, I've played and finished Tomb Raider, it was fun but bordering on mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                                X