kingdom hearts 1.5 ( Japanese import)
    Resident evil 6 mercs mode
    bioshock infinite
    tomb raider
    ni no kuni

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      Parasite Eve.

Can't believe I missed this title back in the day.
      Me too! Got it started on psp. It's literally like resident evil and ff7's love child. The beginning with the clown guy screaming after he left the dressing room - pure gold!

Also, Don't Starve. Although it hasn't released yet, you can still pre-order and get the free beta. I've died a few times because of not having a fireplace set up at night (and monsters get you), or because I starved to death (lol). Great game. The only other game I could compare it to is DayZ in terms of its survival aspects.

Comment

• Games that I have been playing as of late are:

- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3DS)
        - Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
        - Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
        - Pokemon White 2 (DS)
        - Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
        - Resident Evil 5 & 6 (PS3) (Mostly playing with friends)
        - Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition (PS3) (Just picked up at a really good price...never played the series until now & I'm loving it)
        - Darkstalkers Resurrection (PSN/PS3) (Love this freaking game! Everyone should pick it up!)
        - Bayonetta (PS3)
        - Dark Souls (PS3) (Although, I might be going back to replay Demon's Souls...again!)
        - SoulCalibur V (PS3) (Game still as fun as ever!)
        - Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3)

There are other games that I played once, throughout the week...but as you can tell, I have a lot of games on my plate and so little time. xD

Still have a huge backlog of games to go through.

Comment

• Been playing a lot of DayZ lately. It's nice to be able to enjoy for a bit, set it down for a while, then go back to it when it feels fresh again. Like Minecraft!

Also almost hit 100 hours on Fire Emblem: Awakening. Trying to make the optimal team via reclassing for skills and grinding, both for Streetpass fights and for the upcoming evil final DLC, The Strongest One's Name. It basically requires maxed stats and marriage pair ups for stat bonuses and such. So... be prepaaaaaared!

Comment

• New:
            Parasite Eve (The Chrysler Building, I get so bored that I cannot progress though. The main game was beautiful though.)
            Final Fantasy Tactics(Will drop this soon, along with PE)
            Paper Mario
            Metroid Fusion

Replaying:
            Golden Sun II (Just beat Air's Rock)
            Pokemon Ash Grey Beta (Hack of Fire Red)
            Diablo II (For the PvP only... Don't really like online games)
            Conker's Bad Fur Day (At the part where you break the locks in It's War)
            Resident Evil 1.5 (I just run through leon's game trying not to use the area debug, only when it's needed)
            Castlevania Sotn (FUCKING LOVE IT)
            Zelda Majora's Mask
            Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• ^ Fuck Air's Rock, man. One of my favorite series, but that single location just murders my sanity with how tedious it can be.

Comment

• Playing Simcity 4 as usual. Using the online mod so me and others are playing online.

(its a private mod for our group only. If you wanna join PM me. I wont be linking the mod here)

Comment

• BLOOD DRAGON

Comment

• Deadly Premonition Director's Cut.

Booted up the game, and I forgot how angry it makes me. It's not often I scowl at a god damned video game, even one this complex, extensive, and frankly rewarding to players. I still loathe it for basically its borrowed existence, but I'm glad I finally have a copy for my PS3.

Comment

• Fallout New Vegas, Metro 2033 and I think I've lost count how many times I've finished Dark Souls.

Comment

• The Sims 3, yea yea, i could be playing something more interesting, but whatever. Just waiting till the 21st so i can download revelations.

Comment

• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

This game is quite awesome and truely feels like you are watching a typical 1980's action film filled with a convoluted plot, cyborgs, romance, and one liners. It's easily worth the $15 asked for it.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-18-2013, 11:31 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Finally playing through HALO4 its fantastic, and looks amazing for a console from 2006. Well done A great end to the series and console.

Comment

• Resident Evil Revelations again.

Comment

• Halo 4 done, now GOW Judgement. Till my Revelations arrives

Comment

Working...
                                X