No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played through God of War Ascension. Very disappointing. The game goes out of its way to repeatedly hammer the point away that it can do huge set-piece battles with giant enemies and so forth. The game is constantly stopping just to span the camera around a giant area like it is screaming "It's big, it's big!"

It does the giant set pieces and camera spanning within the first few minutes and never stops alsmost, it just gets tiresome, also very annoying when it zooms out for the millionth time while you are fighting so you cannot see what you're doing clearly and if you try attack you'll likely take damage, best to just block until vision is returned.

The combat is steps backwards from other games. Only get the Blades of Chaos in Ascension and instead of other weapons you just change the element they powered up with, then when fight enemies which have elements just use the one it is weak too, fire element enemies>ice blades of chaos. GoWIII and even Ghost of Sparta were much more fun and less repetitive by giving you varied weapon options. The boss battles aren't interesting in this, the story is a worthless prequel that adds nothing and sets up nothing. Not touching the multiplayer.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• just finished castlevania lords of shadow with the DLC, playing mirror of fate now.

my heart breaks for gabriel belmont--there's so much conflicting feelings for a person who is good/evil at the same time.

also, i don't think mirror of fate should have been a DS game... seemed like it deserved better lol

Comment

• MGS2 HD on PS3

Comment

• Playing Deadpool... It's awful, if you're planning on getting it wait for the price to go down.

Comment

• Parasite eve, currently fighting my way to the top of the Chrysler Building.

Comment

• Parasite Eve 2.
              sigpic

Comment

• I got a cheap copy of BioShock infinite today. I'll slowly play through it as I have time in the coming weeks
                sigpic

Comment

• Silent hill 2, project zero 2 wii

Comment

• Right now playing through Splinter Cell: Conviction, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (AA3). Quite the spread there!

Comment

• Metal Gear
                      Final Fantasy XIII
                      The Last of Us

Shin Megami Tensei IV will be added to that list by Tuesday. I cannot wait!

Comment

• Just finished BH3 Last Escape (Sourcenext). Good stuff. Looking forward to GTAV.

Comment

• L.A. Noire Complete Edition [PC]
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Currently on a nostalgic run. Played the Wii Classic Console version of Paper Mario (Excellent), and now going into Paper Mario: TTYD (Also excellent, but I never finished it!)
                            sigpic

Comment

• I just finished Leon A on Resident Evil 2. I don't even feel like playing the B scenario, so I might move on to Resident Evil 3.

I also play Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3DS in my spare time.

Comment

• A few days ago I picked up The Last of Us, have gotten into it and have enjoyed it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X