What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
    finally i completet call of duty world at war and i have to say its freaking awsome good game !!!
    i know right i love that game

Comment

• Originally posted by chris redfield View Post
      i know right i love that game
      ya and now im kicking the shit out of it in the single player but online with others thats so awsome i really love when we can do that in games

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        ya and now im kicking the shit out of it in the single player but online with others thats so awsome i really love when we can do that in games
        yeah its really good i like zombie mode

Comment

• Killzone 2.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• ...KILLZONE 2.

Comment

• yahtzee deluxe lol

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 demo. It's amazing how replayble this thing is.

Comment

• im goin to gamestop sadly so maybe i'll find a cheap game to play

Comment

• When I'm not replaying the RE5 demo again-and-again, I am playing "Heavenly Sword" since it is the only game I own for the PS3. I've read it is a short game, so I will probably beat it by tomorrow. Then I'll be back to playing the RE5 demo full-time.

Comment

• Halo Wars. I LOVE this game.

Comment

• I'm still trying to get the hang of Killzone 2's multiplayer. It's a blast when playing with friends, or just people who try to use teamwork, and not random people who suck at the game, say nothing and blast music in the background. I'm gradually getting better...the 'floatiness' of the aiming, which is intended for realism, has me struggling with getting kills at long range but I'm getting better. Watch out, world.

Comment

• I'm playing Uncharted for the second time. Very well designed game.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I really, really, REALLY wanna play through MGS4 again but my friend who goes to Maryland has it right now...and I really wish I didn't let him borrow it. I want to cry right now. I wanna play it so bad. I guess that's what I get...for being a good friend...

"...you're pretty good!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              I really, really, REALLY wanna play through MGS4 again but my friend who goes to Maryland has it right now...and I really wish I didn't let him borrow it. I want to cry right now. I wanna play it so bad. I guess that's what I get...for being a good friend...

"...you're pretty good!"
                              that sux, thats y i don't let n e 1 barrow anything from me

Comment

• I got Burnout Paradise. So epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X