No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about giving RE5 a rest since my partner is out...and taking up Bioshock once more. It seems like everytime I start to play that damn game, I end up stopping to play something else.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Beaten Metal Gear 2 and Im going on Final Fantasy IX soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        Thinking about giving RE5 a rest since my partner is out...and taking up Bioshock once more. It seems like everytime I start to play that damn game, I end up stopping to play something else.
        You know when ChrisRedfield29 gets his PS3 fixed, I'm going to turn around and say to you "Now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two to...catch up." =P
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Fallout 3 on the PS3.
          sigpic

Comment

• RE5, too good to be true (at least for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              You know when ChrisRedfield29 gets his PS3 fixed, I'm going to turn around and say to you "Now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two to...catch up." =P

Playing Heroes 3...fucking classic. Bioshock will have to wait...yet again.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• i found my old NES and i am now playing paperboy lol

Comment

• Mirror's Edge on the PS3.
                  sigpic

Comment

• RE3, I'm having a hard time. The disc is so scratched that if I die the game freezes. Also, I killed Nemesis with 18 bullets and a knife outside the r.p.d., and as soon as I walked over to Chris's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. room, the game froze. Shit, I need to look for a new copy on ebay
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hmm..starting Resident Evil 0 it really does look just as nice as REmake..just hard to believe 'Becky' is a big action star and the marine has long hair. But hell at least there's some nice looking zombies to shoot

Comment

• Always playing Fifa 09, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, GTA: Chinatown Wars, GTA IV (XBL only), Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and recently started up Oblivion again because I never did finish that game. I had a 30+ hour save from when I first got the game in 2006 but my bro accidentally deleted my save and I haven't been arsed to play it again till now.

Comment

• iv just complete metal gear solid 2 now im on to metal gear solid 3

Comment

• I finally bought CoD4 today. Finished the first 2 missions. It's great.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 on PS 3 only. I was playing 50 Cent: BOTS and SF IV before my *bleep* 360 gave me a E74
                              Sevket's Game Collection
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• i finished Dino Crisis a few days ago, it was so awesome, i loved it, i loved how many puzzles there were as well. im gonna get Dino Crisis 2 son i hope.

anyways, i just bought a copy of MPO, and got a cheap copy of GOW Chains of Olympus while i was at the store, im gonna play GOW first though, i think im about half way though so far, it's pretty awesome, and the graphics are amazing for the PSP.

my brother also just got FallOut 3, im gonna play that soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X