X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LittleBigPlanet
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Running full swing on Lost Odyssey now, 4+ intense hours of grinding in Numera Atoll and my party is all lv 50 and i'm just at the start of disc 2.

Comment

• i found my old n64 with RE2 in it so im playing RE2

Comment

• Snood, Peggle and other computer games while I wait for my PS3 to get back here.

Comment

• Final Fantasy Tactics with the 1.3 patch on my computer...and maybe later tonight...Bioshock. Just kidding Bioshock. I may get Portal tonight...
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• RE5 xbox 360, RE1 pc

Comment

• Pokemon Platinum.

I still have one more badge to go and then it's on to the Elite Four and Champion Cynthia (at this point, it's so obvious that it's her).

Comment

• Just left the sewers and have arrived in South Park in Silent Hill (pal). Stopped playing RE0 out of bordom...restarted REmake..finished Zelda TP..and started Zelda Windwaker up to dragon roost island

Comment

• I started playing Resident Evil Director's cut a few days ago, until it kept frezzing so I stopped. I bought Virtual Fighter 5 yesterday bought I'm so pissed it still doesn't have the online patch that I refuse to play it. So, I've been playing "The world series of poker" on ps3 instead lol.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i'll be playin RE1 DC in 5 minutes

Comment

• I beaten FFIX to day after 3 attemps of beating the last boss and I been on MGS GC version beaten Wolf.

Comment

• medievil from the psn store
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-08-2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• RE 5 and Street Fighter 4 for me. Awesomeness.

Comment

• I just grabbed my PS2 back from my brother so Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits is automatically the first game I'm playing now.

Comment

• ive started playing MPO on my brothers PSP, it's alright so far, not as good as the console Metal Gear games though.

my main complaint with it is the damned 3D camera, i hate it, a 3D camera just will not work on the PSP with only 1 analogue stick, what was Kojima thinking? why not just keep the camera like it was in MGS1, 2 and 3? it would have been awesome if it were like that, it would have worked great and of been so much more fun to play.

and i finished God of War Chains of Olympus and it was totaly epic, just as good as GOW 1 and 2.
                                Last edited by missvalentine; 04-09-2009, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X