What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Odyssey disc 3

the game is ridiculously short once you power level for 3 hours straight and over level like crazy. (lol , i know >_>). The second disc was just made up of 2 visits to towns and 3 not so big dungeons. That's it.

lame.

absolutely cannot wait for Vesperia to have a Pal release in june.
    Last edited by A-J; 04-09-2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Just about to take down a Hind D in Metal Gear Solid ps1 for the first time in years.

Comment

• my brother doownloaded Fable on his 360 and iwas playing it today, it's pretty cool so far.

Comment

• Trying to ace all levels in LittleBigPlanet.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• i was just playing Mario Kart Wii on my moms friends Wii before, it was pretty fun. i like the Wiimote, i need to get a Wii soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              ive started playing MPO on my brothers PSP, it's alright so far, not as good as the console Metal Gear games though.

my main complaint with it is the damned 3D camera, i hate it, a 3D camera just will not work on the PSP with only 1 analogue stick, what was Kojima thinking? why not just keep the camera like it was in MGS1, 2 and 3? it would have been awesome if it were like that, it would have worked great and of been so much more fun to play.

and i finished God of War Chains of Olympus and it was totaly epic, just as good as GOW 1 and 2.
              I liked MPO but the comic book movies really broke the metal gear immersion like in the original games and I think it would have been better if they would have had a Snake only mode instead of 100+ characters who can only carry 4 items hiding under boxes. But yeah if I play the original MGS on PSP the camera is great so I agree what was Kojima thinking...

Comment

• well i was playing Re2 on my n64 and i was up to where leon first meets ada (im on senario A)
                then all of a sudden my cat lays on my n64 and i tell him to get off there then i stand up and
                he bolts away and the game froze.

i didnt save either.
                im pissed lol

Comment

• I Wanna Be the Guy.... I seriously am either going to destroy my keyboard or something else in my room.
                  Last edited by Bertha; 04-12-2009, 12:25 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Was pulling boxes out of the attic and discovered my old evil dead game along with alone in the dark one eyed jack..now converted for psp goodness and playing

Comment

• Playing the demo for Red Faction Guerilla.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing on Final Fantasy XII soon as well as Metal Gear Solid PS1 about to take down Wolf for the second time.

Comment

• I'm playing Deadly Silence and Silent Hill 2 for PS2.

Comment

• Silent Hill, for the RPD Dispatch.

Comment

• I Wanna Be the Guy still....oh my god I want to break things.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Replaying:
                                Resident Evil: Code Veronica - PS2
                                Resident Evil 4 ((Have been modding so Leon has been swapped out for Wesker)) - PC
                                Drakengard - PS2
                                Musashi: Samurai Legend - PS2

Playing:
                                Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time - DS
                                Silent Hill Origins - PS2 or PSP

RE4 seems more fun when playing as Wesker in the main game, however I really feel like going down to the basement and digging up the first couple of games as I haven't played them for quite some time...
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X