What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing Dead Aim atm.

its very fun it brings back memorys of me playin this when i was a like 11 years old lol.
    i dont see why everyone hates this game, its really fun. yes the story is pretty weak but oh well. the game play is great.

Comment

• Had the throw in some We <3 Katamari ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        I got the In Water ending which i thought was really cool but really sad at the same time. does anyone know which ending is canon?
        There isn't one really, the developers have never said there is and since there was no sequel to the story it's left entirely open to you to decide on whichever ending you want to be the true ending. A lot of people do consider In Water to be the true ending though, personally i consider the Dog ending to be the true ending

Comment

• played some Halo 3

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
            There isn't one really, the developers have never said there is and since there was no sequel to the story it's left entirely open to you to decide on whichever ending you want to be the true ending. A lot of people do consider In Water to be the true ending though, personally i consider the Dog ending to be the true ending
            I really liked the in water ending, so ill consider that the true ending, also cause i haven't seen the others yet.

Im playing Born From a Wish now, i like Maria's Revolver, it's cool. and when i finish Silent hill 2's sub scenario ill start on Silent Hill 3.

Comment

• legacy of kain- defiance

lol, i want to speak eloquently

Comment

• Wasn't there a Legacy of Kain on the Dreamcast?
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  I really liked the in water ending, so ill consider that the true ending, also cause i haven't seen the others yet.

Im playing Born From a Wish now, i like Maria's Revolver, it's cool. and when i finish Silent hill 2's sub scenario ill start on Silent Hill 3.
                  SH3 is great, in my opinion, the best Silent Hill game

just played NBA 2K9 with some friends, haha we had our own playoffs, and I won

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                    Wasn't there a Legacy of Kain on the Dreamcast?
                    i'm not sure. mine is for ps2, i'm only recently getting back into it for story and to steal some nice lines

Comment

• Im playing Siletn Hill 3 right now, im still in the shopping mall. It's pretty cool so far.

Comment

• Im playing this cool game I found on Xbox 360 marketplace, It's an old Xbox game called Fahrenheit. Its suprisingly good. Would recomend for anyone who hasnt already tried it.

Comment

• Restarted Metal Gear Solid 2 last night on hard mode beaten Olga Im not planing on rushing the game just tacking my time.

Comment

• wasn't farenheit another name for indigo prophecy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                              wasn't farenheit another name for indigo prophecy?
                              Thats right. It's called Farenheit in the U.K.
                              Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 05-04-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• have you finished it? for me it had a lot of promise in the beginning.. then afterwards i didn't like it

Comment

Working...
                                X