Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    alot of people will agree with this so i think its a pretty high opinion
    Ah, then you also agree that RE4 is the greatest game ever? And totaly puts the classics to shame? :

Comment

• sorry but your wrong.
      alot of fans liked RE4 and some game interviewers BUT more than 2/3rd of game interviewrs and pretty much everybody loves MGS1 and will agree that it is the best MGS in the entire series.

and im pretty sure every MGS fan here will agree with me that MGS1 is the best in there series besides you

Comment

sorry but your wrong.
        alot of fans liked RE4 and some game interviewers BUT more than 2/3rd of game interviewrs and pretty much everybody loves MGS1 and will agree that it is the best MGS in the entire series.

and im pretty sure every MGS fan here will agree with me that MGS1 is the best in there series besides you
        Well on my PAL cover of MGS3 it has a quote from a few reviewers that says "The best MGS yet" and similar things like that all over the back cover.

So there are people who think MGS3 is better than MGS1 as well.

Don't get me wrong, i do love MGS1, but i love MGS3 a whole lot more.

Comment

• you like MGS3 better because Paramedic.
          if you notice alot of games say "best (insert game title here) yet!".

Comment

you like MGS3 better because Paramedic.
            if you notice alot of games say "best (insert game title here) yet!".
            Para-Medic is in MPO as well. and i only liked that a fraction more than i liked MGS4.

The Biggest reason i like MGS3 the best is the setting, i love the 60's time period, and i love the Russian forest wilderness even more. Plus MGS3 was also the funniest and had the best script, and had Ocelots greatest appearance.

Comment

• Dead Space is finished. Time to play X-Men Origins Wolverine
              Sevket's Game Collection
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Currently playing Devil May Cry 2, again. Only time I've stopped playing it over the last couple of days is to let my Father play it.

Will probably go over some older games, maybe Syphon Filter later as I'm just in the mood for playing those for some reason.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Just completed Fahrenheit, Next is Umbrella Chronicles. Im also really tempted to buy Stubbs - Rebel Without A Pulse.

Comment

• what did you think of it, p anderson die?

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                      what did you think of it, p anderson die?
                      It was ok started off well, like a thriller but then about half way through kinda went all supernatural. The ending was abit disapointing as well. Also during the cutscenes you have to copy the analog directions did you feel like you missed half the action cause you was to busy focusing on that? Other than that though yeah I really enjoyed it well worth £5.

Comment

• "Ok cool. hay is there any time in any Silent Hill game that you get to visit Brahms? and where is the shopping mall located in?"

hmmm in not sure if u get to visit Brahms, but i know the shopping mall is not located in SH, which makes things all the more creepy that it along with the subway goes into the Otherworld

Comment

• gears 2 (loooooving it, it's almost too cool)
                          lost: via domus, I have some achievements to unlock
                          and Assassins Creed (I'm going reeeeaaaly slow with this one)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                            hmmm in not sure if u get to visit Brahms, but i know the shopping mall is not located in SH, which makes things all the more creepy that it along with the subway goes into the Otherworld
                            Im at the place where there's a Tentacle monster than grabs Heather's legs and pulls her underwater right now. I was thinking of using the hair dryer to kill it.

Comment

• I'm back playing COD: world at war again...went prestige again...lost all my weapons, again...lol
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• QUAKE1
                                FUCK YHA I LOVE THIS GAME!

Comment

Working...
                                X