• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sevket View Post
    Time to play X-Men Origins Wolverine
    Is that as good as I've been hearing?

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
      It was ok started off well, like a thriller but then about half way through kinda went all supernatural. The ending was abit disapointing as well. Also during the cutscenes you have to copy the analog directions did you feel like you missed half the action cause you was to busy focusing on that? Other than that though yeah I really enjoyed it well worth £5.
      i bought mine for 20 was not worth my 20 lol.
      and yes i feel like i did miss out, i didn't like how all of a sudden they threw an aztec guy into the story and some purple clan thing was going on :S it was weird.

Comment

• played on zombie virus aka zombie vs ambulance and so far ain't a bad game also i now have zombie hunters aka one of the ps2 onechanbara games so gonna give that a test run today, also i need too start getting into broken steel.
        Last edited by DXP; 05-07-2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• ...well, it's not as though this was ever going to be a normal game. I mean in the introduction you do:

Spoiler:

Personally, I love Farenheit, but I do admit about 2/3 of the way through the game tone does change a great deal, too much for some folks taste. But Heavy Rain, it's spiritual successor, looks all kinds of awesome.

Comment

• Yea Heavy Rain looks like it's going to be packed with tension.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              Im at the place where there's a Tentacle monster than grabs Heather's legs and pulls her underwater right now. I was thinking of using the hair dryer to kill it.
              i remember that part, she said she got a bad feeling but i still went and died, then i was like, why do i have a blow dryer, then it came in my head to use it

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                i bought mine for 20 was not worth my 20 lol.
                and yes i feel like i did miss out, i didn't like how all of a sudden they threw an aztec guy into the story and some purple clan thing was going on :S it was weird.
                Yeah I agree but it did start off promising in the cafe and such. It's from the same guys that are making Heavy Rain I believe. I hope they fix the controls and have a more believable story for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                  Is that as good as I've been hearing?
                  Yes, yes it is.

I rented it last Friday and beat it over the weekend. It's not the best there is at what it does, but I had a blast playing it. I really hope Raven gets to make a Deadpool game now.

Comment

• played some NBA2K9

Comment

• Resident Evil 5
                      sigpic

Comment

• On PS3 I'm playing Resident Evil 5, SOCOM: Confrontation and I just picked up MLB 09 The Show.

On 360 I've got Halo 3 and Left 4 Dead going, and I still have yet to open my copy of Fable II.

My next paycheck will be spent on used 360 games at GameStop -- I saw Mass Effect, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Dark Sector and more all for under $15. I almost bought a couple used games instead of The Show, but we're a month into the season and I found myself lacking a baseball game -- the best one on the market, no less.
                        Last edited by Vector; 05-07-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          My next paycheck will be spent on used 360 games at GameStop -- I saw Mass Effect, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Dark Sector and more all for under $15.
                          All great games. Particularly Mass Effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                            i remember that part, she said she got a bad feeling but i still went and died, then i was like, why do i have a blow dryer, then it came in my head to use it
                            Lol. Right now im in the big apartment building and im looking for a rope so i can climb down an elevator shaft.

Comment

• I'm finally attempting to play through the Left For Dead story on my friend's xbox. Quick question. I started my own account on his xbox, just joined xbox live and made my own name and such. Will that charge him money?
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I just arrived in Silent Hill.
                                Last edited by missvalentine; 05-08-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X