No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Veronica X, still. I have come close to beating it, but I have not been able to due to the fact that I must restart the game if I want to make any progress.
    At the moment, I am stuck on the giant albinoid. I'll get past it in a few minutes. But he looks like giant male genitals. Am I the only one to notice this?

Comment

• Playing through Killzone 2 on Elite difficulty.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Been on RE5 and MGS2 pritty much today.

Comment

• Uncharted....again.
          sigpic

Comment

• Started playing through RE5 again recently, though I'm not entirely sure why at this point. The game is significantly shorter than RE4, and yet it feels so much more tedious to play through. I got to the Indiana Jones cave and just had to stop for awhile.

Comment

• Just finished Condemned 2, have been dabbling in replaying MGS4 and am still struggling through RE5 on hard because all my data got wiped and I don't want to do it again in normal or easy.

Comment

• About to continue my Elite playthrough on Killzone 2.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  About to continue my Elite playthrough on Killzone 2.
                  hows that going btw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Started playing through RE5 again recently, though I'm not entirely sure why at this point. The game is significantly shorter than RE4, and yet it feels so much more tedious to play through. I got to the Indiana Jones cave and just had to stop for awhile.
                    yeah i know, especially at the caves, even on my second playthrough i just couldn't be bothered with it, it seemed like a chore, so i left it alone for a few days then went back again later and finished it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                      Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

I'm loving that it's an action RPG, and the detective side of the game is pretty cool. Might pick up Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army after I beat this.
                      I completely agree. The writing is amazing as well. I've been bouncing between this and Persona 4...focusing more on P4 since I'm at the final boss xD

But I've actually ordered the original Devil Summoner as well as the original Digital Devil Summoner. I've heard awesome reviews about both...so I have high hopes. Not to mention Atlus has yet to let me down :3

Comment

• I've been playing Alundra recently. I would assume that it's a Zelda-style game (but I've yet to play a single one); an Action RPG with lots of puzzles and zero customization. The story is like any other JRPG (evil force/fish-out-of-water kid) and the focal point is the title character's "dreamwalking" abilities. While the technology couldn't exactly warrant it, the dreams you enter are usually set to the same backdrop, and there's nothing particularly dream-like about them (besides the occasional stream of consciousness jump from one area to another and the music, which I think is top notch). Most of the characters are flat, defined by one characteristic. Considering (to my understanding) you're only in one town throughout the game, I hope they start to show some layers. I really enjoy the exploration and puzzles though. There's a good variety of environments.

Comment

• though im not playing it right now, i just bought Snatcher (thanks john for getting me into this game ) for PS1
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-21-2009, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Im still playing Obscure and i just got up to the underground tunnels under the school.

Comment

• Been playing on dead space.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                Im still playing Obscure and i just got up to the underground tunnels under the school.
                                Obscure 1 rulz
                                In that part I thinkSpoiler:

I love the fact that characters dies depending on our actions

Comment

Working...
                                X