X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Who cares about Dante?
    I will stand shamelessly by your side on this one. Vergil FTW.

Comment

• XBox 360 Arcade Compilation games, UFC Undisputed 2009. Finished Terminator Salvation last night
      Sevket's Game Collection
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• In my case, does anyone really have to ask?
        (Bionic Commando! Duh! And, well, Saints Row 2's still going strong with more DLC coming in less than a week!)
        Last edited by Carnivol; 05-24-2009, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Well, since I had to cancel my gamefly, all I'm playing now is Gears of war 2, Left 4 dead, Killzone 2, and Halo 3 online.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
            I will stand shamelessly by your side on this one. Vergil FTW.
            Abso-bloody-exactly. In fact, I think I may fire up the ol' PS2 and play a few more chapters. I'm about to ascend the tower to put an end to Arkham's madness and some other crap I don't care about.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm currently replaying the first Silent Hill, second Silent Hill, Code Veronica X and since I accidentally wiped my memory card I'm taking breaks between those three and am replaying Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica so I can get some videos up.

Major flashbacks because of the first Silent Hill, haven't played it in SO long....
              Oh, and played some more of Final Fantasy VIII again ((mainly spent doing random battles and Triple Triad games as the game is absolutely, one-hundred percent beaten on my memory cards/saves)).

Good times. However, all of the discussion about DMC and Vergil makes me want to go and look around the house for the DMC games... wherever they are.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-24-2009, 10:30 AM.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                I just got to the Final Chapter. I've beaten all but one Fiend and that's because I haven't found teh case file for her yet. I'm currently doing as many case files as possible before continuing the story. How far are you?

Later on, I'm gonna do a bunch of filler fusions to get my fusion count up to a multiple of 7, wait for a new moon, and hope my "bad luck" nets me one of the Fiend Riders. Hopefully Pale Rider, because I'm hoping he's as tough as your ally as he is your enemy.

As for P4, I'm going to do an Expert Run sometime this year. Don't know when but I know I'll being start it up sometime in the summer.
                I actually ordered the first Devil Summoner...so I'm playing through that first. Haven't even really gotten through the tutorial yet. Been playing WoW again...and that damn game will steal your soul, if you aren't careful.

But Persona 4 is pretty decent...but it definitely doesn't top 3 for me. P3 was...just beautiful. All of the characters felt real to me, in one way or another. In P4, there are a handful of them...but some of them are just annoying, especially Teddie. >.>

That and the overall theme of 3 suits me better than 4, but that's because 3 had a more...depressing theme as opposed to 4 xD

Comment

• Dead Rising I'm trying to figure out how someone is able get the "Zombie Genocider" Achievement. But I did just realize something.....Odd. (Stop me if you heard this before). Dead Rising Zombie Genocider Achievement is to kill 53,594 zombies.
                  But check out the achievements on Left 4 Dead. Notice something familiar?
                  Left 4 Dead has an achievement known as "Zombie Genocidest" where-in you have to kill 53,595. Hmmmmm...

Comment

• Only one word to describe for the PS2...Socom: Combined Assault and alittle Resident Evil 4...

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                      I actually ordered the first Devil Summoner...so I'm playing through that first. Haven't even really gotten through the tutorial yet. Been playing WoW again...and that damn game will steal your soul, if you aren't careful.

But Persona 4 is pretty decent...but it definitely doesn't top 3 for me. P3 was...just beautiful. All of the characters felt real to me, in one way or another. In P4, there are a handful of them...but some of them are just annoying, especially Teddie. >.>

That and the overall theme of 3 suits me better than 4, but that's because 3 had a more...depressing theme as opposed to 4 xD
                      I don't know, I liked P4's theme of Truth better than P3's them of Death. Much easier to relate to. Plus, the contained story is better if you ask me. I like it better than the end of the world scenario in P3.

I've been looking for DSRKvSA but everybody wants to jack up the prices now that the sequel is out. I'm not payin' $340 for it. Hell its not even worth $100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                        I don't know, I liked P4's theme of Truth better than P3's them of Death. Much easier to relate to. Plus, the contained story is better if you ask me. I like it better than the end of the world scenario in P3.

I've been looking for DSRKvSA but everybody wants to jack up the prices now that the sequel is out. I'm not payin' $340 for it. Hell its not even worth $100.
                        I found my copy on Amazon. It was only about 20 bucks plus shipping O.o

And I like the theme of truth as well, it's just that there aren't many games that have a downer ending. Or I haven't found many of them, if that's the case. So for me, it was refreshing to have a some-what realistic ending that required sacrifice as opposed to the main characters being able to save the world and have everything turn out happily ever after.

Comment

• I been online on GTA4 it's been a while seince I was on it but I manages to get back into it.

Comment

• My XBOX360 gave E74 for the second time so I am playing Unchartered: Drake's Fortune on hard until my PS3 UFC Undisputed 2009 arrives. God I hate microsoft
                            Sevket's Game Collection
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Uncharted is a pain in the ass on hard mode.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Crushing is an absolute nightmare on Uncharted. Hard is manageable.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X