• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Remake

Just defeated Yawn and now Rebecca is treating my wounds
    sigpic

Comment

• Bionic Commando, on Commando difficulty and with my retro 80s outfit.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Fallout 3. I can not believe how much undeserved hype this game received. What is wrong with people?

Tom Clancy´s CAWX. A cheap Ace Combat copycat that has more features, yet less replay value. The tie-ins with GRAW are ridiculous and cheap. Ubisoft sure knows how to milk ´em.

Im probably going to fire up STALKER Clear Sky before I give up on videogames.

Comment

• played the Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo, can't wait till the whole thing is released, feels like forever till June 29

Comment

• Still playing Fallout 3.

Having fun with the Dart Gun against Super Mutants who can't find me.

"ME, hear noise."

Could listen to them all day, but sadly they eventually die from poisoning.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• im playing MGS2 Substance the original version (not the essential collection version even though there is no diffrence between the original and the EC version)
              right now im at the torcher part.

Comment

• I was just playing Obscure before and i got up to the garden part at the back of the school and i think that's my favorite place in the game. It was so cool and atmospheric.

BTW did anyone notice the huge fish swimming in the river under the bridge when you pass over it?

Comment

• playing more RE5 online

Comment

• Bionic Commando Rearmed
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• X Men Origins Wolverine.
                      sigpic

Comment

• gears of war 2 with my little brother and a friend

Comment

• Gears of War 2, Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway, Fable 2, Resident Evil 5, Prince of Persia, and soon will be getting Fallout 3.

Comment

• I've been painfully ill for the last couple of days, so I've spent my time lying in bed playing Pokemon Emerald. Srsly, guise. Pokemon games ftw. I restarted the save file because I haven't touched the game in a while, but I already have 5 badges. I'm so pro at this shit.

Comment

• Resident Evil: UC, Resident Evil: 5, Sonic the hedgehog, and some oldschool Atari games like Galaga, Pong, Mrs. Pacman, and donkey kong!

Comment

• I'm playing a lot of Rock Band 2 and Fallout 3 lately....Gonna play more RE5 once I get it back from my friend who's been bogarting it for a while!

Comment

Working...
                                X