No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished Obscure and it was pretty awesome, i played as Shannon the whole time with Josh following me. I liked the cliffhanger ending too. Can't wait to play Obscure 2.

Next i will probably try and finish reading my Lord of the Rings book then start playing Haunting Ground.

Comment

• I had heard as it were, that unlike the first Obscure, in Obscure 2, it doesn't matter who you beat it as, the ending will be the same.

I recently Beat both X Men Origins Wolverine and Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway. I found both to be good games, but both stories seemed a bit confusing.

I'm still playing Dead Rising and also started playing CONAN. (The THQ one) I'm a big fan of the books, so I fell in to the game very easily.

Oh and FallOut 3 was a bad ass game.. Those Supermutants were tough as nails and ugly as spit. But to be honest: I thought they were rip-offs of Gears of War drones. Even talked just about alike.

Comment

• Its great killing the Super Mutants, but I'm starting to feel bad about.

They get so annoyed when they can't find me, it almost sounds like they're crying at times.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The John Doe View Post
          Oh and FallOut 3 was a bad ass game.. Those Supermutants were tough as nails and ugly as spit. But to be honest: I thought they were rip-offs of Gears of War drones. Even talked just about alike.
          I believe the Super Mutants existed way before Gears of War. They were in the original Fallout...which came out sometime in the 1990s

But yea, Fallout 3 is an unbelievably content-rich game. I've been playing it for four months and I still haven't done everything yet! I wish more games were like it.

Comment

• Got Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and King of Fighters 99 from PSN. God I love vampire hunting
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Just played the inFamous demo, and wow...this game is fucking hot. It's like Spider-Man, GTA and Uncharted all rolled into one. I'll most likely be picking it up once I get my PS3 back from repair again.

Comment

• I played the inFamous demo, it didn't do anything for me I'm afraid. I'm tired of the sandbox genre.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  I played the inFamous demo, it didn't do anything for me I'm afraid. I'm tired of the sandbox genre.
                  That's like people who say they are tired of the FPS genre -- well, isn't that their fault for playing so many FPSes? The only 'sandbox' games I've ever even played have been GTA games so it's hard for me to say I'm 'tired of the genre.'

Comment

• No need to be a cocksponge about it.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      That's like people who say they are tired of the FPS genre -- well, isn't that their fault for playing so many FPSes? The only 'sandbox' games I've ever even played have been GTA games so it's hard for me to say I'm 'tired of the genre.'
                      I don't even like FPS and I'm tired of them. What's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I played the inFamous demo, it didn't do anything for me I'm afraid. I'm tired of the sandbox genre.
                        Give me Sly Cooper 4 instead, please.

Thanks.

Comment

• I checked out a demo for Ubisoft's CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars.

What a shit game.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• i am currently playing Little Big Planet and working on my MGS1 extreme Big Boss run so i can upload it to youtube

Comment

• I was playing Co-Op on Obscure with my brother today on a second play through and the laser gun is awesome, and the bat with all the nails in it.

It's great fun on co-op, all our characters eventually died cause i put it on the hardest difficulty and he had never played it before but it was really fun.

Comment

• OutRun Online Arcade, Bionic Commando and RE5.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-30-2009, 06:10 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X