No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's the next time you'll do a RE marathon? Ever?

Comment

• I just had the most fun I've ever had playing one of those newfangled whatchamacallits... RE5's, with Taylor, i really need to get a mic soon, and Versus mode.

Comment

• i sent you a request for versus mode with me taylor and my friend Razersaw but you didnt join.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          i sent you a request for versus mode with me taylor and my friend Razersaw but you didnt join.
          Yeah i know, sorry, i don't have Versus mode yet, it's on my list of things to get along with a PS3 Mic and a Wii.

Maybe i should sell my mic on the 360 and buy a PS3 mic with the money i get from it.

Comment

• Well it's Saturday morning and I'm starting a knife only run on RE 2..no saves, just survival. This aught to be fun

*edit* killed by zombie Brad..lol
            *edit* second run survived long enough to get both virgin stones/spade key only to get killed by the pack of zombies east of the main hall...
            Last edited by Harry Mason; 06-06-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• played some GTA4 that game is just stupid fun lol

Comment

• I restarted MGS4 acupple of days back am not rushing it decided to play the game on extream without the solideye to make the game a bit more of a challenger I now it will be with two curtein bosses in the game but it anint nothing i caint handle at the moment im on Act2 at the power station.

Comment

• played some Umbrella Chronicles, if DSC is half as good i'll love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                    I restarted MGS4 acupple of days back am not rushing it decided to play the game on extream without the solideye to make the game a bit more of a challenger I now it will be with two curtein bosses in the game but it anint nothing i caint handle at the moment im on Act2 at the power station.

Laughing octopus is gonna be a bitch without solid eye

Comment

• Currently playing a little bit of Bionic Commando multiplayer with a friend of mine. She's learning surprisingly fast. After only two short evenings in the swingers club, she's already a solid opponent.

Besides Bionic Commando, I'm almost done with Saints Row 2 now and about to migrate entirely over to Red Faction: Guerrilla (while waiting for Saints Row 3 )

Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                      played some Umbrella Chronicles, if DSC is half as good i'll love it
                      Indeed! UC and DSC defense force unite!

Comment

• Well, I have a lot to play at just the start of summer. And it's all survival horror!

First... finish SH4, then finish Origins, then play Fatal Frame, then Siren... Or Siren then Fatal Frame, I dunno. XD Then I'll download Siren: Blood Curse and play that too.

Comment

• Wolfenstein 3D... I'm in love with retro FPS.

I absolutely love ID Software's games, especially DOOM, and when I saw Wolfy on the xbox marketplace I couldn't resist. And for 400 MSP is a complete bargain.

So far I'm on episode 4 level 6... yay!

And also I've been playing the demo of CellFactor: Psychokinetic wars. I dig it, I might buy it when I get more points!!!

That should keep me busy until GHOSTBUSTERS!!! WHO YOU GONNA CALL!!!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Indeed! UC and DSC defense force unite!
                            I'm actually a part of that as well. I never expected it to be anything more than an on-rails shooter based on RE with some new bits and pieces thrown in, because it never promised to be anything more than that, and to me, on that front, it more than delivered. T'was a very fun game and I enjoyed it, and I can't wait for Dark Side Chronicles. Umbrella Chronicles, but better gameplay, and my two favourite RE games revamped with better graphics and potentially new information regarding the Ashfords, T-Veronica Virus and CVX. Can't wait.

Games I'm playing at the minute:

Chrono Trigger DS: Absolutely amazing game. Brilliant handheld RPG and one of the best I've played in a long time. Took me by suprise, actually.

Pokemon Platinum: Well, it's Pokemon. Great game, very fun.

Star Ocean: Last Hope (360): Not actually started playing this yet, but will be very soon and it looks promising.

Comment

• MGO
                              RE5 versus mode
                              MG2 (Subsistence disk2)
                              MGS1 first person view run

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 - PC, PS2
                                Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 2 - CODE Veronica - PS2 (Emulated)
                                Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X - PS2 (And PC emulated)
                                ... I'm actually playing too many games to list at the moment because I finally got my emulators and recorders to work, so I've been playing off the disks and recording my gameplay.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X