No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty WaW on veteran difficulty. Shit is fucking hard. And also waw multiplayer.

Comment

• Got a copy of Resistance 2 yesterday. I'll fire it up tonight.

EDIT: So I've played 'til the end of the San Francisco level. Did this game even go through playtesting?!?! It's really really poor.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-12-2009, 07:28 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        While I wait for my PS3 to return from repair, I've been playing Fable II. I got it for Christmas and just opened it the other day...and let me just say...this game is addicting. The character development, customization and choices that impact the story is what more RPG's should aspire to be like. The combat system is a bit iffy but I've gotten used to it, and the story is starting to get interesting. Even now when I have to get up for work in a few hours, I have the urge to play it...
        Completely agree. Fable 2 is an addictive game and I've made about three characters myself, because I love the diversity of stuff you can do. The DLC is fairly fun as well. I'm not going to say what happens, but the ending to me was total wank and a let down.

Comment

• UFC Undisputed, career mode, freaking awesome. Deserves more love.

Comment

• i heard from a few friends of mine who said that the story line sucks but the fights are fun and good.

Comment

• Storyline in an MMA game?

Anyway I am playing Hitman Blood Money and Resident Evil 2.

Comment

• Just got StarFox 64 off of ebay and started playing that. Haven't played the game since high school and got the itch. I also got RE Gaiden but will save that when I work some overnight shifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  i heard from a few friends of mine who said that the story line sucks but the fights are fun and good.
                  Unlike the WWE games, there's no storyline, the career mode here is just you fighting and managing your fighter's training, no rivalries, "cutscenes" etc ..

It's all about the fights.

Comment

• Just got my PS3 back from repair, so right now I'm playing the Playstation Store and Game Installs.

Other than that, as I've been sick for quite a while, I was bored and I started playing -- *gulp* -- Pokemon Sapphire on Gameboy Advance. What a sick game. Playing through this again makes me want to pick up a DS and play some of the new Pokemon games. Then again, nothing will ever be better than the original 150 Pokemon. They've just added way too many different ones now.

Comment

• The first 150 were awesome. Gold and Silver was even better. Some of the monsters were a bit shit, but the gameplay was awesome.

Then in the GBA generation I think they took out alot of what made GS good (the clock, days of the week, references to the past games)
                      Then we get things like this...

sigpic

Comment

• Dead Space
                        Killzone 2
                        Bionic Commando

Comment

• Just finished Dead Space. Awesome ending.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I played the 360 demo of Dead Space and I couldn't get into it the aiming system is atrocious on the laser gun you get at the beginning.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Just finished Dead Space. Awesome ending.

awesome! a good ending game for once lol.
                              im not a fan of the controls though they seem a little sketchy but maybe thats just me

Comment

• What I want to know is what happened to all of those alternate endings in games

Can anyone name some good recent games with multiple endings? (I would guess Mass Effect is one of 'em, from the looks of it, but I haven't played much of it).

Comment

Working...
                                X