What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    I Love that game! Have you experienced Para-Medic yet?
    She looks an awful lot like Jill.

I prefer Major Zero.

Comment

• played some Smash Bros Brawl, was kickin ass with Snake

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        Snatcher.

This is your fault nemesiswontdie, I blame you.
        great game bro i love it and im about to go through a second run of it today when i get done platinuming Bionic Commando.

btw "watch out for Randam"
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-19-2009, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• just completed resident evil 2 again yesterday the memories that always brings back i still have mirrors edge, dead space, and madworld too get into god too many games so little time >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
            god too many games so little time >.<

yup i no what you mean

Comment

• Persona 4. It's been a while since i played it and I got the urge to play it on Expert. So I started it up a while back and now I just beat S. Yukiko.

Comment

• Reading this thread has made me go back to R.E D.C
                I'm also playing Terminator Dawn of Fate on ps2, I still love that game, loads of button bash.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post

I prefer Major Zero.
                  Yeah she looks like Jill i noticed that, she's my favorite character.

Major Zero is awesome too, have you talked to him about 007 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Resistance 2.
                    What do you think of it?

I can't see why the reviews of the game are so generous. By far one of the worst games I've ever played.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Feeding Frenzy!!! Ahhh I <3 XBLA

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        What do you think of it?
                        I won't call it a masterpiece but it is a decent FPS.
                        sigpic

Comment

What do you think of it?

I can't see why the reviews of the game are so generous. By far one of the worst games I've ever played.
                          Hm...one of the worst games? I didn't think so. I thought the multiplayer was pretty fun...for a while. But considering I stopped playing it sooner than I did MGO, despite the fact that it had a lot more going for it without all the shitty glitches, its a bad sign. The main game though...I really thought the first game was much better.

I have the strange urge to play a Duke Nukem game...
                          Last edited by Bertha; 06-20-2009, 04:12 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post

I prefer Major Zero.
                            Major Zero's the man.

"Who's had my tea!?" D:
                            See you in hell.

Comment

What do you think of it?

That's incredibly harsh. The campaign was lackluster and not as good as the first(the lack of Rachel Parker or a narrator in general really took away from the story-telling) but you can't honestly say that the multiplayer was bad.

Anyway, I'm still playing Ghostbusters on 360. It's a pretty cool game, and a definite must-play if you like the movies. Lots of nods to the films and a lot of fun dialogue between the characters. The only VA who disappointed me...is Bill Murray. He doesn't sound like Pete Venkman. I don't know what he sounds like, but it's kind of weird. Everyone else is stellar, though.

I still would've liked some more variety. The first few missions were all re-hashes from the films...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...but the story is getting kind of interesting. Like I said, if you like the movies(and who doesn't) you should definitely try the game out.
                              Last edited by Vector; 06-20-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• I never even played the first Resistance: Fall of man. I guess I'm just not a Playstation 3 person.

I'm looking forward to OverLord 2 that comes out next week. I'm a huge fan of the first game. To me: it reminded me of those Germlin movies. Alot a fun to play.

I haven't played that Ghostbusters game yet. I plan to get it sometime soon. But I msut admit that I am sorry to hear that about Bill Murray in the game. I expected him to use the most wit and comical banter of them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X