What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
    I dusted off the Gamecube to play REmake and try out the invisible enemy mode (normal w/ Jill). I've avoided it for the longest time and I can't see why; I find myself more used to the enemy placement than I remember. Either way, I'm staking my bets on which parts will be trial and error affairs. My guess is Lisa Trevor in the cave, every last god damned hunter encounter (I can picture a montage of claw swipes and deaths accompanied by the music piece "The Entertainer"), and the chimeras. Plus I'm contemplating taking Barry's gun. Right now I'm past the crimson head elder and I have 4 full heals.
    if only capcom had the time too implement a mode where every zombie in the game is instantly a crimson head i would relish that mode so much I may dust mine off also and give it another go its been a while since i've played it, i've now started playing max payne(finally) and i'm enjoying it so far, may go back on wolfestein 3d again if i'm in the mood.

Comment

• Just beated Uncharted on Crushing.

sigpic

Comment

• Congrats, was it hard?
        See you in hell.

Comment

• All you need is patience but some points were very frustrating like the shout - outs in the church and at the plane crash.
          sigpic

Comment

• Still playing Metal Gear Solid 3. Just taking the whole game a bit slowly. I have just talked to....the fat guy who told me to go....somewhere to find...that British Guy. I think The Fear boss fight is coming up very soon, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
              Still playing Metal Gear Solid 3. Just taking the whole game a bit slowly. I have just talked to....the fat guy who told me to go....somewhere to find...that British Guy. I think The Fear boss fight is coming up very soon, but I'm not sure.

You talked to Granin, who told you where to find Sokolov(Russian, not British). And yes...The Fear is coming up very soon.

Comment

• Ah, yes, thank you. I wasn't really paying attention during the cutscene.

The Cobra Unit is so lame. Seriously. But then, I think the same about Dead Cell. I love the B&B Unit though.

Comment

• Just bought a Wii, started playing Umbrella Chronicles got 20 mins or so into it and my Wii froze up completely and made a loud buzzing noise. Had to knock it off at the mains tried it again and same thing happened. I've only had it 1 day and it has to be sent off for repairs lol. Anyone else had this problem? That's 110 pound down the drain.

Comment

• Had mine for about a year and a half and that's never happened to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      Had mine for about a year and a half and that's never happened to me.
                      Guess I got bad luck. Gonna cost me another 36 pound to get it fixed. Only played it once!! Rubbish console.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                        Guess I got bad luck. Gonna cost me another 36 pound to get it fixed. Only played it once!! Rubbish console.
                        It's a Gamecube in Cosplay. It should stop doing so and be good again.

Comment

• ive had mine a year and a half and thats never happend

then again i dont use it unless its for UC,RE2 and RE3

Comment

• I am playing Resident Evil 5.. alot mainly because I dunno what else to play so I need some help, what are some good PS3 horror games out that I can play?.. I did the New Silent hill game..-rolls eyes- anyways what titles are out that I could pick up that are good?

Comment

• dead space is alright but then again i havnt been playing it

you can give that one a shot since its a horror game
                              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-25-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• I beat Dead Space as well, and the ending just made me raise an eyebrow, I think im gona order Sire: New Translation from Play-asia, has anyone played this version I hear its more twisted then the ps3 download version

Comment

Working...
                                X