No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well if she wasnt in MGS4 she is dead cause MGS4 brought back every living MGS character.

Comment

• For me it's Renegade Foxhound > Dead Cell > Cobra (let's see, The Pain, The Fury, The Fear, even The End...all disposable)

I haven't played MGO or MGS4 yet and I didn't remember much about B&B when I saw the scenes.

Comment

• Unreal Tournament III.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Unreal Tournament III.
          You like it?

If you would have said UT99 or UT2003, I would have tipped my hat to you, haha.

-

Does Texas Hold´em count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Unreal Tournament III.
            What exactly was added in the Titan Pack?
            I know all/most of the previously 360 exclusive content was, but I assume there's some other stuff too, right?

Comment

• im playing MGO right now but just a heads up if anyone else besides me play MGO here if you have a MGO account log on today and you will get 10000 reward points i have 25000 cause ive been saving mine hell i bought all the big boss stuff (except the eye patch ive had it for awhile now) and now i look like big boss

i got MGS3 gloves (the one with the 2 finger parts of the gloves cut off)
              Naked Snakes STABO Harness
              Naked Snakes 1 knee pad on the right knee
              Naked Snakes eye patch and Splitter face Camo
              im saving up for the Zombie face paint but its 50000 and thats hell of a lot

but yha just log on today and you will get the reward points

im trying to take pics of my guy with all of the stuff i have (i've had full Splitter camo and full Tiger Stripe camo)

Comment

• Playing Prototype and Ghostbusters. Prototype I think is absolute rubbish it's like a poor man's Infamous. It brings nothing new to the table specially after being released after Infamous. I'll be selling that ASAP. Ghostbusters I rented because I was wary of buying it, it's ok can be a little bit of fun but I don't think I'll be buying it. Fight Night is also one of the new games I WAS interested in buying until I played the demo, but now I think I'll just wait until Nfl Madden is released that's the next game I'll be buying. So yeah to sum up very disappointed in Prototype and Ghostbusters maybe worth buying when the price drops.

Comment

• Fight Night Round 4

this game, while the demo turned me away a bit, I love the sweet science so I had to pick it up, and wow this game is the BEST boxing game ever. No longer is there stupid cheap super punches, and no stupid blocking to the body and weaving plan, it's just flat out who's the better fighter now, and I kick ass lmao.

I've been playing this like nonstop online, just great fun. My record is 15-0 with all my wins coming by way of knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    What exactly was added in the Titan Pack?
                    I know all/most of the previously 360 exclusive content was, but I assume there's some other stuff too, right?
                    All I know about is the Titan mutator, along with some new maps and game modes. Not sure what else was added.

Currently playing OutRun Online Arcade and Inferno Pool.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Playing Star Ocean 4 again on the 360, I was nearly put off it at the start because it's a very slow start and the first hour or so is just cutscenes. It takes a good 2-3 hours before it starts to get good, but it's a very good, smooth JRPG with a LOT of gameplay (40 hours or so) and very few loading times, very good graphics and fun gameplay.

Comment

• Just finished dead space on my ps3 finally after starting it after it first came out >.< and I must say one of the most enjoyable games i've played so far, despite some creepy parts its one hell of a kickass game, think next will be mirrors edge

Comment

• Dino Crisis...I forgot how stupidly little ammo they give you.

Comment

• I just finished LoZ: Phantom Hourglass for the 3rd time.

Now, I'm playing Pokemon Diamond and probably Left 4 Dead or a random Resident Evil.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                              Just finished dead space on my ps3 finally after starting it after it first came out >.< and I must say one of the most enjoyable games i've played so far, despite some creepy parts its one hell of a kickass game, think next will be mirrors edge
                              Yeah Dead Space is a brilliant game, glad you liked it man.

How come it took you so long to finish it?

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                Yeah Dead Space is a brilliant game, glad you liked it man.

How come it took you so long to finish it?
                                I got sidetracked alot >.< there's still alot of games i need too get round too completing like final fantasy 12 but i can't really get into it, silent hill 5 i dunno it doesn't feel right with me if that makes sense xenosaga episode 2 the list goes on >.< i blame my uni course...

Comment

Working...
                                X