What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Dino Crisis...I forgot how stupidly little ammo they give you.
    Damn no kidding...I ordered an original copy earlier this week, it also came with the RE3 demo disc. I thought it was funny that the manual has a five dollar coupon for RE3 in it Anyways I also totally forgot how scarce ammo is in Dino Crisis. I also noticed that Rick doesn't speak up enough so it's kinda hard to hear him when he's drowned out by the background music. On another note, Gail rocks. I always thought it was weird how there's so many cutscenes where a raptor will slam you to the ground and start violently tearing/eating you, than the cutscene ends and your fine
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Act 4 of Gears 2 is kicking my ASS all over the place. I mean, I'm playing on Hardcore, but still...this is getting annoying.

Comment

• Just bought haunting ground so i shall be taking a stab at that sometime soon, completed another chapter of wolfenstein 3d mecha hitler i was like o.o lol its starting too become one of my best classic games i play.

Comment

• RE 4 on the gamecube.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            RE 4 on the gamecube.

WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

• Why not.
              sigpic

Comment

• damn you got me

Comment

• I have been playing Prototype, it is awesome!

Comment

• 'Nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                      Just bought haunting ground so i shall be taking a stab at that sometime soon, completed another chapter of wolfenstein 3d mecha hitler i was like o.o lol its starting too become one of my best classic games i play.
                      I'm playing Haunting Grounds right now too, it's really good.

Comment

• Just beat Gears 2.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Vector; 06-29-2009, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Playing RE DS at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post

'Nuff said.
                            I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD!!! MUST. GET. NOW!

I'll probably get this the next weekend when I get the bucks .

Anyway, been playing Dead Rising. I'm going for the full 1000 GS, which is a complete bitch if you ask me. "Saint" achievement is just damn hard.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Played some RE on the can earlier and am now playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance on PS2

Comment

• on my second play through of Snatcher on my Sega CD
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-29-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X