No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was smoking in MG and MG2 he has always smoked, why would he stop in MGS4? he stopped at the end anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      he was smoking in MG and MG2 he has always smoked, why would he stop in MGS4? he stopped at the end anyways
      No he should have stopped before MGS4. Because I hated seeing Snake coughing and spluttering all the time.

Also it didn't make sense that Snake smokes for ages in every cutscene and his health stays the same. But in gameplay they make his health go down so fast.

Comment

• uh no even in the cutscenes his stamina goes down and besides he's old and when your old your stamina is crap in real life as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          No he should have stopped before MGS4. Because I hated seeing Snake coughing and spluttering all the time.

Also it didn't make sense that Snake smokes for ages in every cutscene and his health stays the same. But in gameplay they make his health go down so fast.
          Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Kingdom hearts beaten under the sea world on expert.

Comment

• Completed Dino Crisis 2 in 3hours 21minutes
              a slow time by your standards but I ended up doing a lot of backtracking
              cos I forgot where certain stuff was, I missed 2 of 11 files too
              Ended up with an A ranking.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• im playing MGS3 and going for the Foxhound ranking (the best ranking in MGS3 i believe)

Comment

• Resident Evil 5.

Alone in The Dark: Inferno.

Siren: New Translation [Asian Version] Amazing game.
                  Last edited by J_Man757; 07-02-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Little Big Planet.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tales of Vesperia, copy pasting my impressions from another forum.

- First off, kinda pissed that i couldn't skip the intro CGI (not the pre-main menu video, the in-game intro), because i just wanted to test out yesterday to check the game and i couldn't.

- The battle system is typical tales, which was almost exactly copy pasted in Etenral Sonata, which i recently finished, hence i haven't lost a touch of it.

- The game looks gorgeous, the environments look clean, sleek and shiny and really well drawn. Character models on the other hand seem uninspired, this is the area where Square Enix titles usually shine the brightest. The central character is just plain and boring looking, no defining characteristics at all. Where are all the belts and zippers at !!

- Sound design, so far the voice acting has been decent, Yuri sounds NOTHING like what he looks like, that was kinda odd when you hear him the first time, other than that Estelle sounds like the typical blond (pink ?) clutzy girl. OST on the other hand is alright at best, Eternal Sonata has this category won so far (since it uses real life artist tracks :p)

- Battles seem to be fairly easy so far, run - > combo - > block or free run to the side if the enemy hesitates -> repeat. AI partners are very slow to react, that could use some tweaking, i'm doing most of the fighting myself. The dog has some really powerful attacks though so that helps, the girl is good for healing i guess, otherwise she's a waste.

- Right now i'm in the second town, can't recall the name, where i just had an event with a lot of monsters bum rushing the town, and now i've been told to head to a nearby forest by a cell shaded Sarah Palin.

- Presentation is typical Tales, very similar to Abyss, right down to the town introduction fonts.

And that's about it, so far i'm very indifferent about it, i guess having recently played Eternal Sonata, this isn't immediately grabbing me by the balls since that game was so similar to a typical Tales title in itself. Let's see how much better this gets over time.

Comment

• been playing on another code: r a journey into lost memories and must say i love Cing games from hotel dusk too trace memory now this <3 these games have always had a place in my heart their storylines in each one are so damn dramatic and the mystery elements involved are amazing plus i love how Cing do their best for as much interactivity as possible even on the ds games, hope i get too see more Cing games in the future.

Comment

• Socom II US Navy Seals. Saw a show on the military channel and decided to play this game.

Comment

• Played out a little more Resident Evil on PSP
                            -no options, no auto-aim, hung over from drinking last night...Yawn just chowed on Jill, lol
                            -current objective: create V-jolt

Started a game of Dead Aim
                            -Wow this game is very claustrophobic. CG looks great. Looking good so far
                            Last edited by Harry Mason; 07-05-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Dead Aim is great. It doesnt get the respect it deserves

Comment

• I want to play Dead Aim but I don't have a PS2... I'll buy one when I get some spare cash.

Just finished Condemned: Criminal Origins with all achieves... Now I'm playing Lost: Via Domus. It just feels like Mario is Missing in 3D. Can't really complain as I borrowed it from a friend so...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X