No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us see now, I’ve been playing Star Ocean 4 most of the time at the moment, nearing the completion on the second disk. A good (J) RPG in my opinion, and a fun one to play if any of you have a 360 and some money/time to kill for a enjoyable experience, although some of the voice dialogue is incredibly cheesey, it’s a old fashion taste for this kind of style.

Comment

• Just met Eva in the ruins in MGS3subsistance. Still playing Outbreak, Dead Aim, Silent Hill, Resident Evil,and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance.

Comment

• played Fight Night Round 4

fought 3 guys, one though had a 122-24 record, I beat him easy then he quit, idk how he got that record he just plain sucked and didn't know a thing about boxing lol

Comment

• playing Killzone 2 elite. this is gonna be a bitch especially Radec.

Comment

• Right now I'm playing Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops as Para-Medic.

She's fun to play as, her animations are cool. I wish you could play as her in the other games as well. Ive been sneaking around as her killing guards having fun. I was also playing a Ocelot, Null, Cunningham and Elisa. But Para-Medic is the best.

She needs to be in more Metal Gear games. It was funny, I was talking to her on Snake's Radio and she started talking about an old movie called "Orgy of the Dead".

I'm playing as her like this.

But how do I get her like this?

Comment

• Hm... sorry, I can't help you there Missv (I haven't gotten around to playing Portable Ops).

Right now, I'm playing Haunting Ground.

Random screenshot time. I forgot what I was doing when I took that screenshot.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finally got a hold of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Nowhere near as hard as everyone says it is, but the gameplay and story are solid.

Comment

• still going through persona 4 thought i was at the end but i'm far from there thank god i'm really enjoying this game >.<

Comment

• played Fight Night Round 4, Gamestop is having this tournament thing, I made to the second round so hopefully I'll go to Vegas and get that 5 grand

Comment

• i am now currently half way through Killzone 2 on elite mode

im gonna be cusing up a storm during the Radec fight

Comment

• demon's souls

Comment

• so a prominent character in Tales of Vesperia is voiced by Albert Wesker , it's kinda weird hearing that exact same Wesker voice coming out of an anime dude.
                          Last edited by A-J; 07-11-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Male voice over talent play a crucial role in providing voice overs to a wide variety of industries, from advertising to entertainment.

click, Demos, 08. Characters.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't play Eternal Sonata, hearing D.C.'s voice... made me pull a confused face and forced me to turn off the friend's PS3.
                              Hahaha.

Anyway, at the current time I'm going back over RE3.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-13-2009, 10:37 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• XCOM: UFO Defense

Fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X