What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't played either, can't give my opinion. XD

As for me... playing Siren: Blood Curse. They did a really good job with it. For a downloadable game, it's really creepy and a great return to survival horror that I've been missing for a while. Now I have to play the original afterwards. *has owned the original for about a year but never got around to playing it*

Comment

• There's not much the same between the two. Plot and characters are all different, with only a few similarities. The origional is also harder. Shitting a chainsaw hard. It does help make it terrifying, though...you cannot afford to get into fights nearly as often.

Comment

• Yeah, I noticed lots of beatdown in Blood Curse. Except for some characters who can't afford to fight (namely Bella, or Melissa... or Amala... hell, as far as I've gotten, Miyako doesn't do anything either. Wow, sexist much?). The tension is really great, and it's a good addition that they let you move around while sight-jacked on someone. Although I'm not positive about it, I think I read that you can't walk around while sight-jacking in the original.

Comment

• No, you can't. You're stuck.

I must admit, though, I do prefer the origional though. I think it might be because this one felt like a condensed version. Each character in this one has aspects from two or three of the origionakl characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
            i can complete that shit in a single day.
            Well good for you that you can beat the game in a day but im not rushing it it's one of my fave games I've had the game for 11 years now.
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-16-2009, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              Well good for you that you can beat the game in a day but im not rushing it it's one of my fave games I've had the game for 11 years now.
              its my #1 favorite game of all time, that's why i can complete it in a day, and never miss a single thing. . i'm da masta =P
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Wolfenstein 3D from the PSN store.

hurray for trophies

Comment

• I've decided to put Mass Effect on hold for now...I'm way too deep into inFamous.

Spoiler:

Comment

• i beat Killzone 2 on elite mode about a 2 hours ago and since then i have got about 6 or 7 trophies since then
                    i still need to get the online trophies then its a platinum.

Comment

Nothing like extending that e-peen, eh, nemesis?

Comment

• ...was that really nessecery? Just 'cos the dude gets satisfaction in earning achievements. I get pleasure from painting tiny little models in minute detail and then using them to crush the very soul of my opponents and people don't usually insult me about that.

Comment

• Sorry. I just dislike what some gamers have become these days. They play it for the trophies/achievements and not for the fun. When did people stop playing games for fun and start playing them for 'cred'?

Comment

• I agree to a point. I don't even look at achievements/trophies. But some people get pleasure and a sense of satisfaction from doing it, and if that's how they have fun then who am I, the man with red finger nails and slight eyestrain, to mock?

Comment

• Maybe I've just been desperate to use the word 'e-peen' on the forums. That could be it.
                              Last edited by Vector; 07-18-2009, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• ..e-peen hahaha. Can't say that achievements irritate me since none of my game systems have them :p

Playing RECVX 'for fun'

Comment

Working...
                                X