No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm inclined to agree with MoS. However, I'm too tired to truly join this debate on trophies and the likes now seen as common-place among the current/modern gaming trend.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy VIII... yet again. I keep forgetting that I broke the in-game clock years ago, too many hours logged in that one.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm playing FFVIII too. Never got around to beating it since my second disc was fucked, but I found a copy for a buck and now I'm back on it.

By day, I play FFVIII. By night, I play Siren. Why does everyone sound British in that game? XD

Comment

• Just finished my first-ever playthrough of LoZ: The Minish Cap. Good Game, and I especially liked the unique takes on old weapons (shovel to mole mitts, for one).

I feel like playing an RE at the moment, but I'm not sure which. Probably Chronicles or 4, though.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I played some more of Haunting Ground for a while today until my cold got worse then I couldn't think properly and turned it off. I hate colds.

Anyways.... Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm itching to start playing Mass Effect, but at the same time I'm still keeping myself busy with Left 4 Dead, SOCOM, inFamous, MLB 09 and I really have the urge to play COD4 again. Man...that game still has some addictive traits. I guess I'm just really excited for MW2.

Comment

• Today I'll start Bioshock!! I'm so exited!!! I want to play now now noooww!!! but i can't, i have to waite for my father to come back with my new power suply (my other one is broken)

Comment

• Starcraft Broodwar.

Playing both single against AI, COOP against AI and occasionally player vs player.

This is by far the most complex and deep game Ive ever played. The more you learn, the more you play, the more you realize that you know jacksh!t. What a findmuck this game is.

Playing today at 22:00 GMT with a number of buddies. Live broadcast should be up aswell then, for those who are interested-

Comment

• I used to play Starcraft several years ago. Perhaps another try is in order, if I can find the disc/it's in good condition. I was never good at it.

Comment

• Silent Hill Homecoming.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      I used to play Starcraft several years ago. Perhaps another try is in order, if I can find the disc/it's in good condition. I was never good at it.
                      I remember my first "big" game (2 vs 2) lasted 8 hours, hahaha.

Now the rounds average sub 30 minutes and are immensely demanding, but hella fun. Ive seen first person perspective of South Korean progamers and their mouse+KB play across the screen is nothing short of spectacular and inhuman.

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                        Today I'll start Bioshock!! I'm so exited!!! I want to play now now noooww!!! but i can't, i have to waite for my father to come back with my new power suply (my other one is broken)
                        You will not be disappointed. Fantastic game. Very atmospheric.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                          Today I'll start Bioshock!! I'm so exited!!! I want to play now now noooww!!! but i can't, i have to waite for my father to come back with my new power suply (my other one is broken)
                          avoid playin' on easy mode (if you are), and play on normal mode. you'll disappoint yourself if you don't put any challenge into it. the game's difficulties are all fucked up, even hard mode is too easy.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• as soon as i get my 360 back from my friend, i'ma start a new game on Oblivion (for like the 30th time). then when i'm done with it, i'll install the Shivering Isles expansion disc.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Finished the Forset temple yesterday night on Zelda OT and I've been on MGO for a while planing on doing the Fire Temple tonight after some Red Alert 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                                avoid playin' on easy mode (if you are), and play on normal mode. you'll disappoint yourself if you don't put any challenge into it. the game's difficulties are all fucked up, even hard mode is too easy.
                                Hard mode with no Vita Chambers is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X