No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the Water Temple on Zelda OOT now im up to the shadow Temple.

Comment

• I'm thinking of playing that too.

Comment

• I have recently completed orange box and what fun it was! the half-life 2 episodes were very amusing to play and team fortress was okay but i cant get the most out of it due to the fact that theres hardly anyone on there anymore and its purely multiplayer to. Portal was the biggest interest point for me Ah the joy of figure out how to complete some of the rooms was such a rush of excitement for me.

Now I'm playing F.E.A.R 1&2 however the game fails to scare due to fact its not logical

Comment

• Dunno how much of an FPS buff you are, how trigger happy you are on the SAVE/LOAD functions and such, but I can warmly recommend the joy of putting F.E.A.R., its expansions and the sequel on the hardest difficulty, pump up the volume, and just take it from there with only the use of checkpoints! (But, yeah, certainly not the most scary stuff ever, but damn... that AI is a bastard!)

Currently been playing a little bit of Worms: Armageddon on XBLA with some friends + taking turns with Wrecking Crew in Red Faction: Guerrilla

Comment

• I played half life in the PC! Gordon Freeman lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Dunno how much of an FPS buff you are, how trigger happy you are on the SAVE/LOAD functions and such, but I can warmly recommend the joy of putting F.E.A.R., its expansions and the sequel on the hardest difficulty, pump up the volume, and just take it from there with only the use of checkpoints! (But, yeah, certainly not the most scary stuff ever, but damn... that AI is a bastard!)
              Yes the games are very entertaining from a FPS point of view but the games are meant to be about the scare factor and yet its just stupid and not logical and that takes away that factor for me.

Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
              I played half life in the PC! Gordon Freeman lol
              You played it in the PC??? Amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                Yes the games are very entertaining from a FPS point of view but the games are meant to be about the scare factor and yet its just stupid and not logical and that takes away that factor for me.
                Youre not one of "those" people, are you?

Why arent you playing ArmA? OFP? ArmA2? PR? SWAT4?

FEAR, in its own universe, is very logical. Its just not realistic if you take real world as a comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  Also, Missv on Haunting Ground (I think my memory is correct on this) : Spoiler:

Damn it, now I feel like playing Haunting Ground.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• I will soon have a PS2 and Silent Hill 3. I'm foaming at the mouth.

However, I just got RE2 back from my friend, the GC version. I should give that a spin.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            I will soon have a PS2 and Silent Hill 3. I'm foaming at the mouth.

However, I just got RE2 back from my friend, the GC version. I should give that a spin.
                            Silent Hill 3 is an amazing game. Have fun man. It's great.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Silent Hill 3 is an amazing game. Have fun man. It's great.

Spoiler:
                              Agreed with that on Silent Hill 3.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well now, Silent Hill 3 arrived, it's in fantastic condition, and the soudtrack was included! While I won't listen to it until I play the game, I'm quite glad. Too bad the PS2 isn't here yet

Comment

Working...
                                X