No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is re-shelled at all similar to the original SNES Turtles in Time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
      Is re-shelled at all similar to the original SNES Turtles in Time?
      It's a remake of the arcade version, so it doesn't have the SNES levels or bosses.

It also doesn't have the original music, which is disappointing.
      Last edited by Archelon; 08-05-2009, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        It's a remake of the arcade version, so it doesn't have the SNES levels or bosses.

It also doesn't have the original music, which is disappointing.
        Though, it does borrow a few elements from the SNES version, namely the player controlled throws and the individual turtle stats. (Apparantly, throws were triggered randomly in the arcade version, and the turtles didn't have different stats, supposedly)

Of course, I'm just pulling this shit out of wikipedia. I never even played the arcade version, only played the SNES and "Hyperstone Heist" (Mega Drive) version of the game.

Would be neat if they expanded it to have more of the home console content, though. But, yeah, great fun! Also supports guest log-ins for online play
        Certainly worth the 800 MS Points price tag, and I'd gladly pay 400 more if it got expanded to contain the SNES content (heck, maybe even another 800)

Comment

• Having a go at enchanted arms, bought it a few years ago but only played it for 5mins, now I'm 6 hours into it. It's a basic rpg with an interesting story so far but most of all I like the battle system.
          When I'm not at the console, I'm playing more of my pokemon platinum, but like to slip in abit of theme park every now and then.
          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 08-06-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Namco Essentials-Dig Dug

god this game is annoying

Comment

• Dig Dug...

I just picked up 4 games for $10 and am giving them a few minutes. Medal of Honor:Frontline, The Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Ring, Enter the Matrix, and Cabela's Big Game Hunter. Thankfully they all work.
              Last edited by Harry Mason; 08-06-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                Dig Dug...

I just picked up 4 games for $10 and am giving them a few minutes. Medal of Honor:Frontline, The Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Ring, Enter the Matrix, and Cabela's Big Game Hunter. Thankfully they all work.
                That's a pretty good deal for $10.

Medal of Honor Frontline is probably the best in the series tied with Medal of Honor Underground. Both great classic games. back when Medal of Honor was still good, and about a OSS operative infiltrating France and Germany and doing sabotage missions. I loved that. Now Medal of Honor is a cheap Call of Duty rip off.

Comment

• played a bit more on persona 3 haven't really got into it yet but that's a good thing considering i want this too last me a while lol.

Comment

• Playing RE4 PC for a bit with a few mods.

Spoiler:

^ Had fun taking those screenshots.
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Still playing L4D. I'm so addicted to versus mode, but I find myself only wanting to play as infected, it's a lot more fun.

Comment

• I was just playing Uncharted again. I there may be a glitch in my game, when the camera moves to far away from Nate, I can't hear him speak. It sucks cause the In game Cutscenes aren't working well. Is there any way to correct this issue?

The game is pretty good though. But there are a number of small issues I dislike. You enter an empty room and enemy's pop up out of no where. This is used way to much. Also the game seems a lot more combat heavy now. Which is not good. I want more platforming.

The story seems good, I hope there are more cutscenes later on. Spoiler:
                        Last edited by missvalentine; 08-07-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                          That's a pretty good deal for $10.

Medal of Honor Frontline is probably the best in the series tied with Medal of Honor Underground. Both great classic games. back when Medal of Honor was still good, and about a OSS operative infiltrating France and Germany and doing sabotage missions. I loved that. Now Medal of Honor is a cheap Call of Duty rip off.
                          Yeah just watch a little Saving Private Ryan, then put this game in. Yeah the old series was great back when it was more like Goldeneye N64

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            I was just playing Uncharted again. I there may be a glitch in my game, when the camera moves to far away from Nate, I can't hear him speak. It sucks cause the In game Cutscenes aren't working well. Is there any way to correct this issue?
                            I never once had that problem.

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            The game is pretty good though. But there are a number of small issues I dislike. You enter an empty room and enemy's pop up out of no where. This is used way to much. Also the game seems a lot more combat heavy now. Which is not good. I want more platforming.
                            The latter half of the game has a fraction of the platforming that there was at the start. There's still some more left for you to do, but the rest is definitely more combat-focused, as you said.

As far as enemies appearing, I didn't have an issue with it. I'll be replaying it soon, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                              Yeah just watch a little Saving Private Ryan, then put this game in. Yeah the old series was great back when it was more like Goldeneye N64
                              The classic Medal of Honor games used to be some of my most played and favorite games as a kid. And when you finished a mission there were all these cool bonus's you could unlock and use when you replay through them. Which gave the game a huge level of re playability for me. I remember when you finished Underground there was a bonus mission to infiltrate an old German castle where weird occult activity's had been going on. There were possessed dogs, Zombies, and reincarnated Knights and huge toy soldiers roaming the castle. It was such a great game.

If I was to rank all the Medal of Honor games, id go like this.

1. Frontline/Underground.
                              2. Medal of Honor.
                              3. Allied Assault.
                              4. Pacific Assault.
                              5. Rising Sun.

Then all the rest after that were just terrible.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              I never once had that problem.

The latter half of the game has a fraction of the platforming that there was at the start. There's still some more left for you to do, but the rest is definitely more combat-focused, as you said.

As far as enemies appearing, I didn't have an issue with it. I'll be replaying it soon, though.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact I am playing an NTSC copy on a PAL PS3. Also I wish there was more platforming. The combat is good to, but a little weak to be the main focus cause I think the platforming is a lot more fun.

Comment

• im playing alittle far cry 2, modern warfare, ut3, and wishing i was playing modern warfare 2!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X