No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing the Japanese versions of Donkey Konga 1, 2, and 3 on GCN. But I'm having trouble getting the save data.
    I format the memory card, and then save the data. But next time I load the game, it's as if there is no data on the card.
    Does anyone have experience playing JP import games on an unmodded GCN? (I'm using freeloader).
    sigpic

Comment

• Team Fortress 2, lots and lots of Team Fortress 2.
      Sometimes Left 4 Dead as well.

Comment

• Wish I was playing MvC2...I just recently got back home after being away for a long while, and I couldn't believe that the damn game still isn't out yet for the PS3.

Comment

• Currently replaying Bioshock for the third time.

Also replaying RE4 for the...32nd? 33rd? time. Something like that.
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Still on FFX: International, just reached Spoiler:

Tried playing Dark Sector which I got for under £6 a few weeks ago, but thought the game was pretty dire so its back on my shelf.

Still playing BlazBlue but only on Arcade and Score modes at max difficulty (PS3).

Will finally get around to fully playing through RE5 sometime next week when i've got some free time.

Comment

• OK just finished fear 2 and the ending was............well..interesting!

Comment

• I tried BlazBlue the other day at my friend's house. I enjoy the character change from Guilty Gear in the same sense of Street Fighter to Darkstalkers.

Other than that, I just started playing MvsC2 on XBL. I knew most of my competition would be better than me, and it didn't help that I won my first match (gave me the wrong impression). I tried a ranked match and the dude was an impenetrable wall.

Comment

• The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. the original rated "T" version.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                    Currently replaying Bioshock for the third time.

Also replaying RE4 for the...32nd? 33rd? time. Something like that.
                    i stopped playing RE4...after....not even the 10th time, if i even beat it that many times. i don't remember.

yeah, great game....but not worth that many play throughs. no game ever is. unless i'm desparately bored.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      i stopped playing RE4...after....not even the 10th time, if i even beat it that many times. i don't remember.

yeah, great game....but not worth that many play throughs. no game ever is. unless i'm desparately bored.
                      There is. STALKER + a mod package consisting of AMK global mod and a realism mod + a number of minimods.

That game is... amazing. Best overall game made in this millenia.

-

I have absolutely no clue how can one replay RE4 for more than 2 times, without having at least 6 months between the playthroughs...

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        I tried BlazBlue the other day at my friend's house. I enjoy the character change from Guilty Gear in the same sense of Street Fighter to Darkstalkers.
                        I find BlazBlue to be an interesting character change, however I'm still too used to the old Guilty Gear characters.

And speaking of that, I've been playing Guilty Gear Judgement - XX #Reload Midnight Carnival.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I've been on Zelda WW I've finished the Evil Forrest temple and got the Water Gem as well just about to enter the Tower of the Gods.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 08-11-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Just re-rented and am now playing Silent Hill 4 again. I actually really like it, sure it isn't the best one, but it's probably my second favorite. ><

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                              I've been on Zelda WW I've finished the Evil Forrest temple and got the Water Gem as well just about to enter the Tower of the Gods.
                              That, like Twilight Princess, felt epic fail to me. They didn't feel like Zelda. WW felt weird, and TP felt frustrating more than anything else. I didn't enjoy it. Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are absolutely fantastic though.

Comment

• ^ Ocarina of Time is my favorite game... well, of all time. XD But I still enjoyed WW and TP. WW was fun in its own right, and TP felt like the most epic Zelda ever. Felt, I say, 'cause OoT is still the most epic. XP What I mean by that is the production value. It really felt like they put a ton of time into making it feel like a truly epic adventure (again, OoT did this too! ...And just about... almost every other major Zelda game.) And I agree, LttP and MM were absolutely incredible. But OoT is the best.

As for me... now I'm playing Wii Sports Resort. When I'm not playing that with my family, I'm replaying MadWorld. XD Gawd, the commentary on this game is so funny! I turned the music way down, and sometimes I turn it off, just to hear what they have to say when I toss someone into a piranha tank or suck them into a UFO. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X