Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Not for me.

Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Hah! I loved playing spyro on PSone! Saved all dragons and all that, retrieving dragon eggs from those annoying enemies taunting you!
    The whole Spyro the Dragon Trilogy was epic. It was Sony's answer to Zelda. It was a shame it got overshadowed because of it's cartoony graphics and cause of the fact it was a platformer. The game was so much fun. I loved it.

I think Spyro 3 was definitely the best of the trilogy, 2 was great as well as 1. Insomniac did and amazing job on it. I don't know why Insomniac moved on to shooters this generation. Ratchet and Clank, and Spyro the Dragon are much better games than Resistance I think.

The PS2 sequels were definitely not as good, cause they were made by a different company but they were still ok. But the new Legend Of Spyro series just sucks badly.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    I bought the original Spyro from the PlayStation Store and it still gives me joy on my PSP.
    I didn't know it was on the PSN store already. Have you played the 2nd and 3rd yet? There even better than the 1st Spyro.

Comment

• I've decided to take a break from RPGs and popped MGS3 in. I've restarted a dozen times because I keep getting alerts and my skills are dull.

Comment

• prepares for hate....
        halo 3

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
          prepares for hate....
          halo 3
          I don't hate Halo... I hate fanboys. I think Halo is a pretty nice franchise, even when Microsoft's milking it. And it has SUPERIOR matchmaking, not like Gears of Lag.

Halo 3 is a pretty decent game, can keep you entretained looking for skulls and metascore.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past.
            sigpic

Comment

• Uncharted again amazing game
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Gran Turismo 2.

Its a game which is filled with so much class and style...

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  I don't hate Halo... I hate fanboys. I think Halo is a pretty nice franchise, even when Microsoft's milking it. And it has SUPERIOR matchmaking, not like Gears of Lag.

Halo 3 is a pretty decent game, can keep you entretained looking for skulls and metascore.
                  its not you im worried about *cough*mrspencer*cough*

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                    its not you im worried about *cough*mrspencer*cough*
                    Ohhh then, let the hate flow. But I still hate Halo fanboys (like the ones that say that Doom copied Halo... stupid monkeys ).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Im going on Zelda WW soon im just about to enter the earth temple.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                        Ohhh then, let the hate flow. But I still hate Halo fanboys (like the ones that say that Doom copied Halo... stupid monkeys ).
                        Oh boy, THOSE monkeys. I had to sit through a VIP Halo ODST party for work and there was a competition to go to the party, no doubt someone screamed at Creamer such crap as you've mentioned ZomBD.

Anyway, onto the topic - I'm currently playing through Haunting Ground again, Final Fantasy VIII (refueling the fact about how much I hate Squall and Rinoa, wish VIII had less focus off them but also had some more light shed on the other characters instead of their cheap "romance", so I do agree with something Seifer says rather early on in the game).

Have been going over Drakengard, Drakengard II again just for fun.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                          Gran Turismo 2.

You are a man of high taste. I was playing GT4 the other night.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm getting a bit nostalgic...

Goldeneye for the N64 anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                              Gran Turismo 2.

Great game! I remember playing that game for hours and hours back when I was younger. It's probably my most played car racing game ever.

I was playing Uncharted again and Yay some more cutscenes finally. Spoiler:

Happy I got some more platforming segments too, but still to much gun fighting for a game that has better exploration and platforming.

Maybe I should go play Tomb Raider instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                Maybe I should go play Tomb Raider instead.
                                And you'll be dissapointed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X