What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH YEAH!!!!

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.
    sigpic

Comment

• Final Fantasy VIII... again.

For god knows what number or amount of time I've put into this one considering that the clock broke years ago (it breaks at 1000 hours, if my memory is correct).
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• The game FF8 is that addicting and not to mention i have obsessions with the card games but I hate the random rule!

Comment

• Recently finished Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.

Currently playing: my own created games
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Currently playing: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix & Syphon Filter.

Yeah, I had to get ol school for a bit with the latter to change the pace.
            Last edited by Wesker_101; 08-25-2009, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• So, while the SOCOM 1.50 update has been downloading on my PS3 for over 3 hours now, I've been playing SEGA Superstars Tennis on 360 to try and complete all of the challenges and unlock all characters and levels. Cute game. It came with my 360 Arcade bundle, and I haven't really played it since last Christmas day. Some of the challenges are kind of fun.

Comment

• Playing Haunting Ground, MvsC2, and FFV. A few things to commit to before school starts.

Comment

• Mass Effect: Replaying it on Hardest Difficulty, having purchased Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station.

Set up my US PS2 for Final Fantasy IX, will be playing it later on this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                    FFV.
                    Playing this with a buddy of mine... we're at the final boss, and let me tell you... screw Sephiroth, this guy is the best boss in the series. He starts off as the usual "total domination" guy, but then he gets to be like "Yeah, I'll destroy all existence from all planes and dimensions, wiping myself into nothingness in the process... just because." That's a psycho boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
                      The game FF8 is that addicting and not to mention i have obsessions with the card games but I hate the random rule!
                      The card games are fun, but I already have well... everything in Final Fantasy VIII. It's absolutely completed (including the Omega Weapon and extra dungeon).
                      Originally posted by Wesker_101 View Post
                      Currently playing: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix & Syphon Filter.
                      Yeah, I had to get ol school for a bit with the latter to change the pace.
                      Sure, Syphon Filter is a bit old school but they're still good games. I've been playing Omega Strain with a character that looks like S.T.A.R.S. Wesker.
                      Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      Playing this with a buddy of mine... we're at the final boss, and let me tell you... screw Sephiroth, this guy is the best boss in the series. He starts off as the usual "total domination" guy, but then he gets to be like "Yeah, I'll destroy all existence from all planes and dimensions, wiping myself into nothingness in the process... just because." That's a psycho boss.
                      FFV will do that for you, so will FFVI.

I love another boss that shows up on bridges in FFV and makes an appearance or two every now and again.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-25-2009, 05:39 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Snathcer.

What a brilliant game.
                        sigpic

Comment

• i too am playing SNATCHER

such a great fucking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            I love another boss that shows up on bridges in FFV and makes an appearance or two every now and again.
                            Gilgamesh! He's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              Gilgamesh! He's awesome.
                              XD There goes not naming any names because of the whole cameo thing.

But for it...

Spoiler:

They chose the perfect VA for him in my opinion. Plus, his theme song Clash/Battle on the Big Bridge is awesome.

Speaking of him, getting the alternate scene in VIII.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-26-2009, 07:12 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Gilgamesh is a good nostalgic bumbling anti-hero. Excalipur.

Comment

Working...
                                X