No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can probably play AC2 in 3-4 days if you play at a regular pace anyway.
    Fallout 3 for most people can take weeks or months to finish *whereas I got bored after an hour and quit, didn't have the appeal that oblivion had for me*

Comment

• i played through assassins creed 3 times on my 4th love this game to bad they dont have a mode where you can change difficulty so i can try it on a harder difficulty

Comment

• ...I think it says a lot about me that when I saw AC2 I thought it meant Armoured Core.

Finished up my Mass Effect run through ready for the sequel, now playing Myth II. Nothing like seeing enemy bits flying around the field after being hit by a Dwarf grenade.

Comment

• yo im finishing up the 4th run on assassins creed 2 almost got all the feathers

Comment

• Trying to play Saboteur, Valkyria Chronicles, and a replay of Breath of Fire III....not really working out. I also have the urge to track down a PC game I saw my cousins play once...really freaky. Cant remember it well but there was one part with some underwater roller coaster, and some creepy clown doll kept talking to you. Amber, I think it was called. Plot was supposed to be about some paranormal investigation or something. I'll look into it. It's an older game...I hope I can find it.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Just finished Mass Effect. Whew, what a cool fuckin' game. So much shit to do...I feel like I barely scratched the surface with all of the side quests, but, sue me, I got really bored with driving around aimlessly in the Mako, looking for dots on the radar. I couldn't help myself but to roll right through Feros, Noveria and Virmire so I could continue the story. What an awesome, deep, character-driven story.

This is bittersweet, though, because I know Mass Effect 2 comes out on Tuesday...and I have no money. But my birthday is the week after, so perhaps I'll come into some cash. OH WAIT, gotta buy books. Scratch that.
              Last edited by Vector; 01-24-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Trying to play Saboteur, Valkyria Chronicles, and a replay of Breath of Fire III....not really working out.
                BoF III needs to be released on the PSN, did they ever do a remake/port for the portable? I need to get it from my friend's house, been thinking of that jazzy BGM.

Comment

• Playing Condemed 2 right now. :}

Comment

• Playing Final Fantasy VIII, to see if I can spot anything new in it (and it's Debug Room).

Great game, although... the DR seems to follow the one in VII with some pretty weird comments in my opinion... and seagulls flying around one of the rooms...
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Currently gonna replay FF8 and still playing borderlands of course :p

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                        Currently gonna replay FF8 and still playing borderlands of course :p
                        Good on you for VIII!

After the Debug Room insanity yesterday (Rinoa being transformed into the dog from Dollet! )...

I'm going back through Demento to refresh my memory.
                        Such a fun game.

Although... (this is about enemies). Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-26-2010, 06:43 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I just love the card games in FF8 though hated the random rule but nonetheless a fun game of ff8. I collected all rare cards and remember where they are too lol.

Comment

• Just finished collecting all the steel ingots in Fallout 3: The Pitt's steelyard. Man was that drawn out.

Probably will finish inFamous on Hard and RE3 Hard this week. Can't wait to get home so I can play Mass Effect 2.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Uncharted 1 and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                                I just love the card games in FF8 though hated the random rule but nonetheless a fun game of ff8. I collected all rare cards and remember where they are too lol.
                                Triple Triad is great fun, I've done the exact same thing as you.

Of course, I enjoyed the little... well... not so little puzzle on the World Map though.

---
                                Still hauling myself through Demento again...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X