What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 2.

Why is SH so freaking dark? I had to turn my TV's contrast and the in-game brightness all the way up just to barely make out walls and doors in the first apartment building before getting the flashlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
      Why is SH so freaking dark?
      You really have to ask?

(Just kidding, I know what you meant. )

Comment

• I really do man. I've never played a game in the series except for SH: The Room, and that wasn't dark at all in comparison.

I do love how I can hide from monsters with it though. Makes for tense moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Finished Dead Space and I was actually quite satisfied with the ending (I knew about it beforehand even) in regards to how it complemented the set up. Spoiler:

In retrospect, I'm glad I completed the hard difficulty, though there were a couple of times where I thought I'd have to start over. The boss fights didn't distinguish themselves IMO (and the asteroid slug blaster was flimsy) but I'll allow Dead Space 2 to toy around with that. A fuck you goes out to these enemies: Twitchers, Dividers (well, okay actually, their friggin small parts), and the wall guardians (easily the most disturbing for me also). The rest are only as annoying as their frequency and pairing. The whole body horror based design freaked me out in general so the suspense came pretty naturally (similar I guess to The Thing, though not as effective). There were times when I would hate to advance because the surprise was too much. Other times I would get frustrated as hell from the constant trial and error clearings. Nonetheless Dead Space 2 is on my radar. I want to see this canon expand.

Did you see what the chapters spell out? (the first letter in every chapter spells out something)

Spoiler:

also to beat the wall gaurdians buy the Steam Punk Force Gun from the PSN store then up grade it all the way and just one shot takes out those fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            also to beat the wall gaurdians buy the Steam Punk Force Gun from the PSN store then up grade it all the way and just one shot takes out those fuckers.
            I'm in a middle of a playthrough, if I buy the gun from the PSN store then I'll have to play the game from the start to purchase it?
            sigpic

Comment

• Currently on Dante's Inferno and Pokemon: Platinum. Dante's Inferno is great fun but you can tell it had low production costs in some areas, and I'm really enjoying Pokemon. I've had it for nearly a year now but just never completed it, the only Pokemon game I've never completed fully.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Did you see what the chapters spell out? (the first letter in every chapter spells out something)

Spoiler:

Thanks for the advice man. I just started a run on Impossible and I'm debating whether or not to do it with just the cutter. I've heard great things about the force gun, and I suppose I'll pick it up on my second hard run (plus I like the sound of that steampunk).

The revelation of spoilers in the chapter titles apparently happens also in Dead Space: Extraction. That game didn't seem so bad for an on-rails shooter, for instance the first enemies you had to fight were crazed, murderous "marker heads." Completely human (unless they were actually hallucinations, I forgot) and running at you in this desperate way. Definitely felt heavier killing them than necros.

Comment

• Silent Hill 2: restless dreams on the PC, since they stole my PS2 last year I've been trying to get it for PC and now I have it!!! (though actually it belongs to a friend, but from my point of view: it's mine, MINE, MIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!), hahahahaha

Comment

• I Completed D last night but obtained the Bad Ending.

Spoiler:

Need to get the Good Ending.

Still need to finish Parasite Eve II and I started Koudelka. Never realised the Guy who did Koudelka worked for Square and did the music for Secret Of Mana. And I love the music.

Living the old school PSX Dream with realistic PSX sounds. Bought a PSX to play my games on. Even though I have a PS2 lol. Nostalgia. God sometimes I hate it.

Comment

• Playing a bit of God of War and Bioshock 2's multiplayer in my free time. And of course RE5's new mercs.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Still playing a tad bit of borderlands, I'm mostly practicing some Merc Reunion characters as well as playing the old mercs to still break 900k in Duo PA. Might replay MGS4 around this week when I pick it up.

Comment

• I've played an obscene amount of the 3rd Person Team Tactical playlist on Modern Warfare 2 over the last two days. Like, over four hours worth last night, and a few more hours tonight. It's...incredibly addicting. Kind of, maybe a little bit reminiscent of the old days of SOCOM II. It's nice and small, 4-on-4, with mostly objective-based games. It's a lot of fun.

Also, lots of Mercenaries Reunion with Rosetta Mist. She's an amazing partner when she's not running into the arms of Reapers.
                          Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Completed Bioshock 2 a few days ago, currently playing Star Trek Online on and off and Shadowgrounds when i'm not doing coursework =_=

Comment

• Star Fox 64 ~ PEMNAS Playthrough IX in HD! (February 3, 2010)

I played Star Fox 64, and made a walk-though of it. And I encoded in HIGH DEFINITION! This month is another Nintendo game from 64-Bit era, and THIS game is Star Fox 64 game for the Nintendo 64!

This game was what Star Fox 2 could have been on the SNES. Except this time, it's in a much more detailed world then the original ever was before.

Several new things to point out here. I really love how tight the controls are in this game. You can almost seamlessly move your Arwing around the screen with no problem, and you always feel like you're in control. Also new this time around, is the ability to take alternate paths in levels that can take you to different planets, which can result in a totally different story direction and progression.

(Part 1) Opening / Intro + Corneria
                              (Part 2) Sector Y
                              (Part 3) Blue Marine in Aquas
                              (Part 4) Zoness
                              (Part 5) Landmaster in Macbeth
                              (Part 6) Area 6: Venom's Defense System
                              (Part 7) Venom + Star Wolf
                              (Part 8) Final Boss: Andross
                              (Part 9 / The End) Ending / Credits - Title

Hope you enjoy. =) Also, PEMNAS stands for "PLEASE EXCUSE MY NOOB ASS SKILLS". I invented the term myself.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Dante's Inferno. A nice & enjoyable game. Pretty disturbing if you ask me...
                                Spoiler:

I'll 1000 GS before the weekend I hope...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X