No announcement yet.

Halo 3 - ODST (Formerly known as Recon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 - ODST (Formerly known as Recon)

Just thought I make a topic based on the upcoming Halo 3 expansion; Recon.

Prepare to drop

The main character of the game is an unnamed member of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (also known as Helljumpers or "ODST") referred to as the Rookie. ODSTs often deploy in small, one-man Human Entry Vehicles (HEVs), launched from spaceships in the upper atmosphere.During the game the Rookie is separated from his four teammates and must find out what happens to them.

A expansion to the story of the Halo 3 universe, Bungie's great talent will again deliver another excellent campaign experiance to its fans.

Who is looking forward to playing through the eyes of the ODST?
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 11-25-2008, 01:43 PM.

Looking forward to it a lot, I don't know much about the Halo universe but I love Halo 3 and the online, so I definately think I'm going to enjoy this expansion pack.

Comment

Funny you should make a topic on this today, barely hours after Bungie announced that the game will be called Halo 3: ODST instead

Comment

I just said to myself the other day, "I would like some more information on what events happened between Halo 2 and Halo 3" and the next day my new issue of Game Informer came in...

Sounds pretty sweet from what I read.
        Last edited by Project Omega; 11-25-2008, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Ah fuck, looks likE Bungie just caught me my surprise, haha. The GI information was nice to read, I like how the map would be open up to allow the player choose on how he would get to his destination and not a spartan. It's going to be good to find out on what will happen.

Comment

Damn I hate Halo. I wish it would roll over and die, and maybe the people at my school might get a life

Comment

This whole thing looks lame...just plain milkage.

Comment

This hit my radar today, looks pretty impressive, loving the Bungie take on the Horde style of gameplay.

I was never a huge Halo fan, but i totally bought into the Halo 3 hype, even hit up a midnight opening. Got home, played the shit out of it, loved it. Even got completely hooked on the online side of things...but then for whatever reason i just stopped playing. And having watched a ton of video for ODST today i can't think why, it looks OSSUM.

Might even pick up a cheap copy of Halo 3 to warm up in the meantime!

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                This whole thing looks lame...just plain milkage.
                Metal Gear fan talking about milking franchises...whatever next!

And no, i don't wish to get into a "How is MGS being milked..." debate, i don't care enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  Metal Gear fan talking about milking franchises...whatever next!

And no, i don't wish to get into a "How is MGS being milked..." debate, i don't care enough.
                  Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

I'd also like to add that my post was made in November, before Peace Walker or Rising were announced.
                  Last edited by Vector; 09-07-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

How exactly would i be talking to myself?

And i was fully aware of when the post was made, that's what made it so ironic. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                      How exactly would i be talking to myself?

And i was fully aware of when the post was made, that's what made it so ironic. Get it?
                      You were "responding" to someones year old post, now youre trying to save face. I´ll let you find a "clever" word to describe this situation.

-

I love the graphics of H3: ODST, and the latest trailer was the best seen in videogame industry.

Too bad its HALO though. However, it would be great to see the competition with MW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                        You were "responding" to someones year old post, now youre trying to save face. I´ll let you find a "clever" word to describe this situation.
                        Why's there a need to save face? I had to search for the thread, evidently i'd have known it was an old post?

Comment

I'm with Big Stu on this one, so, guys, cut it!

(Hmm... while I'm here *fixes thread name*)

Comment

Ugh, another Halo...

(That's all that needs to be said. )

Comment

Not really. Always nice to hear some sort of back up. Particularly when you've played Halo 3 a fair bit yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X