Uncharted 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Been playing the Beta with Rosetta Shits, Phil's Boob and valentine'sbed....
    Why the hell am I associated with fecal matter, when we had to sit through an argument with you and your roommate about wet farts, toilet paper, and other shit?

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
    So, as it stands on the UC2 THIA side of things, the little band me, CR29, Rosetta Mist, and Jill's Boob have put .....
    But yes, let's continue to build a sizable pool of THIA members for custom games as the free demo approaches on Sept 30th, so that ALL HELL can break loose then.

Cheers.
    You should add that, if it wasn't already obvious, it'll be best if everyone has a mic. Not being able to hear what's going on with your teammates is frustrating as hell.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
      when I don't have to try to carry a certain member--cough cough JB, cough cough
      So I suck at video games, big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

He's right though. I apologize in advance to whomever's team I am on.

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      we had to sit through an argument with you and your roommate about wet farts, toilet paper, and other shit?
      This is why it is important to have a mic. To participate in such riveting debate. Philosophy be damned!
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-21-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        This is why it is important to have a mic. To participate in such riveting debate. Philosophy be damned!
        It's also important to have a microphone so you can have the ability to hear your enemies say "GODDAMN IT" after you crack them over the back of the head with the butt of an AK-47 and then blow kisses at their lifeless body. <3 <3

Why the hell am I associated with fecal matter,
        Would you like Rosetta's Fist better? Or perhaps, Rosetta's Tits? Or maybe...Rosetta's Lisp? Or maybe you would prefer DankCamel instead. Dig on this, bromosexual -- it was a joke. Everyone likes bro'ing out with their bro's while playing some Brocharted 2: Among Bro's. So, chillax with your bad self, don't sweat the little thangz, and just go with the flow...bro.

when we had to sit through an argument with you and your roommate about wet farts, toilet paper, and other shit?
        Welcome to the world of a college guy, bro. Poop, sluts, homework and butts.
        Last edited by Vector; 09-21-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          You should add that, if it wasn't already obvious, it'll be best if everyone has a mic. Not being able to hear what's going on with your teammates is frustrating as hell.
          Yeah, communication is KEY in this game. If you don't have a mic, well, get off your lazy butt and buy one. I don't know what's wrong with alot of PS3 owners, besides the fact Sony doesn't package a mic in with the PS3, but having a good mic is as important and necessary in today's gaming world as a controller. You really can't have only one or the other with online gaming. But yeah, if you want to tango with us, not to sound like a bunch of elitest pricks here, but, it might be time to invest in one.

Why the hell am I associated with fecal matter, when we had to sit through an argument with you and your roommate about wet farts, toilet paper, and other shit?
          Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          This is why I'm glad I"ve never lived on a campus. *Faceplam*

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          It's also important to have a microphone so you can have the ability to hear your enemies say "GODDAMN IT" after you crack them over the back of the head with the butt of an AK-47 and then blow kisses at their lifeless body. <3 <3
          That road goes both ways, haha--
          sigpic

Comment

• So if I pre-order I can get a beta code??? I just crawled out from under my rock and wasn't aware of this. And @ bromosexual. Never a dull moment around here hehe. I would definitely love to crack someones skull before the game releases so I can get some practice in ahead of time .
            Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-21-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Well, you could get a beta code if you pre-ordered, but I think it ended saturday. But, the beta becomes public sept. 30, which is next wensday I believe.

Yeah, this game is great--it can't be said enough. It takes call of duty 4 and gears of war style multiplayer, and mixes in the Uncharted system, and volia--you have what feels like a refreshing and new multiplayer experience. I actually just got done playing a few hours here, and I"m surprised at how good I've actually gotten at this game--like 14-17 kills per match kind of good.

Though, more often than not, being level 22 kind of sucks if you're playing by yourself--because it seems like today before I partyed up with a couple guys, the game kept putting me on the sucky team that kept failing to hold up their end of the deal, lol. It doesn't matter if one guy gets a whole lot of kills--if your partners aren't racking up *some* kills at least, but only dying--there's not much you can do, hehe.

But wooo, the more I plaly, the more I love this game.
              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-21-2009, 08:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• To help wet some appetites for UC2 demo coming out, and my own morbid pleasure, here's a vid of me and CR29 raping a team on the Ice Cave Map in Plunder. . .

HD Link:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LEGENDARY!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• So, I'm assuming that the video upload feature is working now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    So, I'm assuming that the video upload feature is working now?
                    No, this is a recording from my capture device from the cinema mode file. The Video upload in the game is only for the actual cinema file, and you can only store up to 5 and send to your friends on Uncharted 2 for download for view in the cinema mode.

Eh, yeah, I thought originally it was an actual video upload of some kind, but heh, I"m just glad another game not named Halo 3 actually has this feature that every multiplayer game really should have. My only complaint is--as far as the beta is concerned, is you can only protect up to 20 games, which is silly. Hopefully the real game won't have a limit, cause I lost quite a few awesome games yesterday.

Oh well, there should be many more great games to come, lol.
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-22-2009, 03:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I finally got around to trying it last night... I can't believe how well played and balanced the whole thing feels. I'm fighting along side people with 20-30 levels and still holding up reletively okay even though they have all sorts of perks... good stuff. Cant wait for the full game.

Comment

• Interview with Naughty Dog Plus Behind-the-Scenes on X-Play Tonight

Official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PlayStation, PS5, PS4, PS VR, PlayStation Plus and more.
                        sigpic

Comment

• still no TGS 09 trailer?! I'm getting nervous
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• mauricio
                            hola aguante Resident Evil 6

Comment

• Gameplay vids.

sigpic

Comment

• ^ Not watching that. We're 20 days from release, and I'm going on lockdown. No more info for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X