• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Ice Caves Gameplay

Excusive Multiplayer Camera Tool Gameplay
    sigpic

Comment

• Sony confirms that the game will be released on October the 13th in the US.
      Hang on, Nathan Drake! Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is almost here, with Sony confirming to us today that the Naughty Dog developed PlayStation 3 game will arrive in the U.S. on October 13th. Start planning your sick days/pre-orders accordingly.

Also the cover.

sigpic

Comment

• Yes! Awesome to finally have a release date...and I'm really glad it's in October. My wallet couldn't handle another November release.

I'm really surprised about the boxart, though. That's pretty much the same exact thing that people were doing mock-ups of on the PlayStation Forums when the game was first shown in December. I'm surprised they didn't change it up at all.

Comment

• New game mode revealed.

Unlike last year, there's been a bit of space between E3 and Comic-Con this year, and that means: the games on hand have had a couple of months to be refined. That was acutely on display over at the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves area of the PlayStation booth. Naughty Dog unveiled a new co-op gameplay [...]
          sigpic

Comment

• don't care for that cover. it doesn't bring the vibe Drake's Fortune cover has.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm not really sure about the multiplayer yet, But I only care about the single player campaign. If this game is as good as I hope it is then this could beat Res5 as my game of the year. The first game was amazing my game of the year last year or was it the year before? This series has alot of potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                I'm not really sure about the multiplayer yet, But I only care about the single player campaign. If this game is as good as I hope it is then this could beat Res5 as my game of the year. The first game was amazing my game of the year last year or was it the year before? This series has alot of potential.
                uncharted was 2007.

if BioShock 2 didn't get delayed, that would of already been my goty. i wouldn't even have to play it, i already know it was going to be that good.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I need a fresh answer, does this game have a replay value?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown? View Post
                    I need a fresh answer, does this game have a replay value?
                    if its set up like the 1st game, then yes. and depends on how good enough it is to be considered too little, enough, or too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      if its set up like the 1st game, then yes. and depends on how good enough it is to be considered too little, enough, or too much.
                      Before I actually get the game, I should probably rent the game at blockbuster first!

Comment

• I bet that won't be the final cover it's just a Rating Pending mockup.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• No installation for Uncharted 2.

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Wow. See this, devs? Two of the best-looking games on the PS3 need no install(Drake's Fortune's install was 2.56 MB).

Comment

• Comic Con Panel

We've seen plenty of games news coming out of last week's Comic-Con in San Diego, not least from Naughty Dog, who have been showing off Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. A panel of developers and the game's leading actors - Nolan North, Emily Rose and newcomer Claudia Black - discussed the making of one of the [...]
                              sigpic

Comment

• "Yeah, kitty got wet!"

Haha, Nolan North is a funny-ass guy...and I think you can really see that come through in Drake.

PS: I have a bit of a crush on Emily Rose. Elena's voice combined with her cute face...
                                Last edited by Vector; 08-04-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X