new ghostbusters game trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ghostbusters game trailer

checking out my favorite horror movie site the HORROR GUY had a new traielr for the ghostbusters game and i swear to god i lost it when ray says

'it wasn't me this time, i swear it.'

Horror movie news, reviews, interviews, videos, podcasts and more

its brought ot you by gametrailers so if you want to DL it like me go there for it but if you just wanna see it goto the link above

Wow, I'm glad to see it finally taking shape! It actually looks pretty decent. It could be a pretty cool third person shooter. To be perfectly honest though, I'll probably be getting it just so I can hear everything that Dr. Venkman has to say. Bill Murray made the Ghostbusters movies...and I'm really damn glad to see that all of the actors will be reprising their roles, including Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson and Annie Potts.

Hopefully the game does the movies justice.
    Last edited by Vector; 12-04-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Wow, I'm glad to see it finally taking shape! It actually looks pretty decent. It could be a pretty cool third person shooter. To be perfectly honest though, I'll probably be getting it just so I can hear everything that Dr. Venkman has to say. Bill Murray made the Ghostbusters movies...and I'm really damn glad to see that all of the actors will be reprising their roles, including Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson and Annie Potts.

Hopefully the game does the movies justice.
      i want customizable ghostbusters personally

Comment

It's really good to finally hear some voice samples from the cast. Man, I'm hyped for this!

Comment

didnt this get delayed to launch with ghost busters 3 or something ?

Comment

This is Ghostbusters 3. Aykroyd has said that. Its release coincides with 25th anniversary of the original movie's release.

Comment

Yeah, this game is the official sequel to the movies.

Comment

yay universal plot holes

Comment

What plot holes?

Comment

sorry i meant to say compromises, i was IMing my friend and accidently screwed with what i said, my bad

Comment

Well, let's face it, to make a live action Ghostbusters 3 wouldn't be very logical, since the actors are all old now. But their voices, the writing, that's what Ghostbusters was about. And with today's graphical capabilities, the characters (as we can see), aren't old or anything. Their voices are the same. They're CG, but they're still the same characters. It was the logical thing to do (either that or make a CG ghostbuster movie). The only issue is, will the gameplay be solid enough? But I'm not gonna be skeptical, it looks at least decent.

Comment

Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd are now fat. Bill Murray looks like he's dying. God knows what Ernie Hudson is doing.

They still have their voices, though!

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine them, as they are now, chasing after ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                            Well, let's face it, to make a live action Ghostbusters 3 wouldn't be very logical, since the actors are all old now. But their voices, the writing, that's what Ghostbusters was about. And with today's graphical capabilities, the characters (as we can see), aren't old or anything. Their voices are the same. They're CG, but they're still the same characters. It was the logical thing to do (either that or make a CG ghostbuster movie). The only issue is, will the gameplay be solid enough? But I'm not gonna be skeptical, it looks at least decent.
                            personally they ould all play candyland and i'll still buy the gaem, hell im still waitin for a DVD release of extreme ghostbusters, when will we get that?

Comment

Extreme Ghostbusters was pretty good... But come on... If we haven't seen a DVD of Family Matters, what are the chances of seeing something like Extreme Ghostbusters?

Comment

Working...
                              X