Lord of The Rings Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of The Rings Conquest

Ok as most pepole know Conquest is been developed by Pandemic Studios and published by Electronic Arts who created Star Wars Battle Front series and the game will be out in america on the 13th and International version on 16th of January.

So who's played the Demo and what do you think of the game I personly like the game alot and I know Ill be buying it when it comes out.

But which side will you be on The Fellowship or Sauron's side CHOSE.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-10-2009, 12:09 PM.

I downloaded the game late last night and gave it ago. To be honest the gameplay was abit annoying at first, I love being a mage/wizard in any online game but with LOTRC I found the controls hard to master at first, so I fell in love with the Warrior.
    I loved playing Battle Front online, it's a shame the third title hasn't come out yet, but a LOTR themed version of it is fine with me for now. I think I would be buying this game, because I really want to try the full single player mode, along with playing more of the online mode, with only having two levels to play with, i'm hoping they make a Helms Deep level to battle it out on.
    The highlight of the game for me was finshing top of my sides leaderboard with 5 kills and a poor 8 deaths lol.

Comment

I've been playing the demo a lot lately and I gotta say I find it really fun, but I'm not sure if I really want to buy it. I was looking through the strategy guide at gamestop earlier and as the nazgul you can't even ride the fell beast, even though if your good you fight them. Also, all the heroes look like clones of one of the existing classes just with more special moves. I'm not sure if I'll get it but I do find the demo really fun so I might.

Comment

Working...
      X