New Star Ocean: The Last Hope screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Ocean: The Last Hope screenshots

This game looks pretty damn amazing. I didnt even realize the game is due to come out on March 3rd! Screenshots here

Kali ini link situs slot online dengan engine mpo yang mana terpercaya membayar semua kemenangan, selain itu juga tersedia deposit pulsa tanpa potongan. Link situs slot online adalah salah satu permainan yang terpercaya gampang menang, hadir di situs Komporbet dengan bermacam permainan slot dari berbagai provider memberikan banyak opsi kepada para pemain.

Pretty amazing

Hopefully we'll get something better than the debacle that was Til The End Of Time.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Damn, other people who like Star Ocean. It seems my favorite RPGs are the ones I never finish. I was leveling in the Cave of Trials in Second Story when I inadvertently erased my data. Crap I feel like I don't have the patience for another run, though as I'm not 11 years old anymore I'd probably grasp the story a lot better. One of the most idiosyncratic RPGs around, what other game allowed you to develop the skill of pickpocketing NPCs?

I've never played the first one and as for the third one I don't remember getting very far

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Hopefully we'll get something better than the debacle that was Til The End Of Time.
        Besides the horrific twist in the story, I thought it was a decent game. That being said, nothing will top Star Ocean 2 for me, though I just hope that Star Ocean 4 just might.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
          Besides the horrific twist in the story, I thought it was a decent game. That being said, nothing will top Star Ocean 2 for me, though I just hope that Star Ocean 4 just might.
          I didn't really mind that twist. It was a clever one. But, yeah, Star Ocean - The Second Story still holds its spot as one of the better JRPG stories out there. (But I don't like the PSP port of it nor do I like the remake of the first game.)

For us Euro folks; Star Ocean - The Last Hope will be out Spring 2009, so I guess that means April/May-ish, probably.

Comment

I love those run-of-the-mill character designs. Don't you? Nothing like those before them, no sir. I also can't wait to see its run-of-the-mill storyline too. Do you guys think we'll be saving the universe from some generic evil force while the characters develop some crappy love relationship and have to make absurd and needless sacrifices due to their incredible lack of intelligence? The wait is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I didn't really mind that twist. It was a clever one. But, yeah, Star Ocean - The Second Story still holds its spot as one of the better JRPG stories out there. (But I don't like the PSP port of it nor do I like the remake of the first game.)

For us Euro folks; Star Ocean - The Last Hope will be out Spring 2009, so I guess that means April/May-ish, probably.
              April 24th for PALers apparently. As for First Departure, I am enjoying it, but I get the feeling that the game wasn't made for this "style". It just doesn't feel right.

I'm going to play Second Evolution as soon as I can get my hands on it, but what didn't you like about it? As far as I know there is new content and the voicework has been re-done (which could be good and bad).

ENERGY ARRRROOOOOWWWWWW
              ENERGY ARRRROOOOOWWWWWW
              ENERGY ARRRROOOOOWWWWWW
              ENERGY ARRRROOOOOWWWWWW
              CURE LIIIGHT
              CURE LIIIGHT
              ENERGY ARRRROOOOOWWWWWW
              CURE LIIIGHT
              PRESSSSSS
              PRESSSSSS
              RAY
              RAY
              RAY

But yeah, you get the idea. =/

Comment

what didn't you like about it?
                horrible horrible coding as far as random battles go

there's random battles every 3 steps, no seriously, and on top of that the game ability scouting , which helps you avoid enemies, is completely broken and does the exact opposite of avoiding enemies

Comment

Wait, so they've changed it since the original PSX version?

Comment

i never got to play the psx version, but people say that its touched up in all regards, graphically etc with new voice acting, but most of the "gamey" stuff is still the same, with a few added bonus characters (like welch)

besides the horrible coding on the random battle frequency, its all good so far.
                    Last edited by A-J; 01-31-2009, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X