Tomb Raider Undeworld - PS2 Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    Her moves are kind of annoying aswell. I mean, I know those are from the Next-Gen version but, they look weird. Also having her crossing her armas everytime she stands idle, is something I can't bear... the game is FINE for any TR FAN, but LEGEND is still my fav of all the series... with this port... I don't know If I prefer The Angel of Darkness or this one... The controls are a mess too... some serious bugs with Lara while climbing and stantind in a corner, also some bad attemps on fixing the camera angles... what a shame...
    Yeah I loved Legend. It's not about the tombs, but going out at night in Tokyo or flashback to younger Lara, it just seemed better.

Comment

Well, I've always preffered urban levels, but Tomb Raider pretty much gives away it is about tombs.
      However, I don't mind the tombs, I just love Urban levels.
      And about the TRU port!
      Lara looks like she got botox, plastic surgery, and they even used the cutscenes from the Xbox 360 version.

Comment

No, they used WII cutscenes... ¬¬ they look fine... but well I don't care about graphics you know, although the game look inferior to Legend or Anniversary, it looks just fine for the PS2. But the thing I hate most is that they ripped a lot of movements, levels which were replaced but empty rooms, with no enemies... you got 2 checkpoints in one levels just for running... O_O

No music, no enemies, ripped levels, and A LOT of bugs... I'm still playing this version, I'm glad they ported the game for those who can't afford a PS3 or XBOX360... but hell... they could have worked a lot more than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          No, they used WII cutscenes... ¬¬ they look fine...
          Watch the cutscene at the end of Croft Manor, at the very end, outside.

Comment

If you mean that she looks like a living dead in that scene (to be honest she looks almost dead) then you're damn right. Or.. you meant that scene looks in low quality... I found most of the videos fine... just fine... I haven't been through much the game though.

Comment

Working...
            X