Persona Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persona Remake

Atlus announced the remake of the first Persona for PSP.

For the PSP. Finally, I now have two games to play on the damn thing aside from PS1 games. This + The Third Birthday = wooot.

On top of this, they're giving Persona 3 the Pachislot treatment, just like Resident Evil.
    Last edited by News Bot; 02-06-2009, 04:07 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

but will this get an english release ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      but will this get an english release ?
      No clue. Though Atlus are fairly competent when it comes to other regions these days. They actually give a shit. =P
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

then i'm all up for it.

im looking at some screens and noticed that they've added in a P3/4 style date and moon marker on the top right .. don't remember the psx version having any importance to those things ..

Comment

i can't wait
          heard good things about the persona sereis.

but i am worried about my PSP

Comment

I'm glad I have the original game for the PSX, soo much fun, had it when it first came out after renting it from Blockbuster. Kinda knew they were remaking it for the PSP a year or so ago.

The game was so surreal and epic....I hope this will have the Snow Queen side story!!

don't remember the psx version having any importance to those things ..
            as far as the moon and calendar thing, I believe the only thing they had was the moon....it would go on new moon to full moon. A new moon would make monsters weaker to attacks, however a full moon meant tougher enemies and enemies in larger groups. It says so in my old Persona guide lol!

Comment

the game seems a straight up port bar the new anime FMV's, there's still a lot atlus could have done

hell i'd rather have had them bring P4 to the PSP . i would SO buy that day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                the game seems a straight up port bar the new anime FMV's, there's still a lot atlus could have done

hell i'd rather have had them bring P4 to the PSP . i would SO buy that day 1.
                I like my P4 on the PS2

Comment

Working...
                X