Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTAIV: Lost and Damned Released on Xbox Live

Anyone played this yet?
    Im about 17% through downloading it myself, reviews look relatively impressing scoring over an 8 on IGN UK.

Thoughts?

50 percent here so far, can't wait

Comment

gonna have to wait for a disc re-release

Comment

Fuck that, there's probably gonna be no PC release

Comment

The PC version of GTA IV sucked as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Yep.

Anyway, I just watched a cutscene from the game on YouTube.

FULL FRONTAL MALE NUDITY.

R* is pushing it this time. Soon we're gonna have a ban on GTA.

Comment

Just played through the first mission, not sure really what to think of it.
              I immediately turned on subtitles and had to adjust the display of the screen by turning off the Noise Effect as even on a 42 inch HDTV playing at 720p the image was way too dark.

The convoy system isn't what I was hoping for, its very difficult to steer behind Billy who leads the Lost half the time *staying in the Lost Chapter Badge that appears when you're in the right place*, and the new shotgun you start out with doesn't allow you to sprint while holding it *unless theres something im missing*.

It could be a good game i've only finished the first mission getting the 1 percenter achievement, so hopefully it'll get better as I go through, I wasn't too big oN GTA4 imho it was good but to me it was a 8/10 game and I didn't really get into Niko Bellic's character, so hopefully the character exposition with the Lost is much better.

Comment

Got it downloaded, but I didn't really like GTAIV... at all.
                (Go figure... maybe returning to it will make me finish it... or evt. finish Lost and Damned.)

Comment

Working...
                X