X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 2 Trailer

Well, this has just made my day.

MASS EFFECT 2!!!!!!

i have to tell u the truth iv never played these games ( i dont have xbox) but i must say my friend will be very pleased couse he likes masseffect alot so for him this is good news thanks for posting
    Last edited by rehunk88; 02-20-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Mass Effect is one of the best games I've played in a long time. I love it, it's brilliant. The story, gameplay and everything is amazing and I just bought it thinking hey, this might be alright, looks okay. Got it on a recommendation from Gareth. Once I got into it and completed it for the first time, you can really appreciate the game and if you read the books, you appreciate the universe even more.

Comment

ya my friend told me how awsome it is and he played it like i cant count the times couse you got other endings and that stuff and thing changes well so im glad for u masseffect fans
        Last edited by rehunk88; 02-20-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I only got my 360 this past Christmas, so I have a lot of games that I want to pick up/rent just so I could experience them. I have about two years of games to catch up on. I have Halo 3 and Fable II, and Mass Effect is definitely on the list of games I wanna try...

Comment

I heard the books were good, never picked em up but I do love the universe and the characters in it, especially Wrex. Hands down my fav next to Garrus. Hey Garrus could be a Spoiler:
            in the next game...I really hope so!

damn site isn't loading the trailer

Comment

Well...holy hell. That was unexpected. I guess we have another 'Tombstone' swerve although, then again, maybe not. Still, I love Mass Effect. I really hope the save you have from the old game will affect the new storyline, as was hinted at.

Comment

Wait, what?
                I don't want my Shepard to be dead .

Comment

Yay for this! Mass Effect is an amazing game.

Killed In Action ey....wiat, what?!

D: Shepard.

Comment

I severely doubt Shepard is dead. It's another one of these things to throw you off the scent. They said in an interview before that the game will change dependant on your saves in the first game.

Comment

Although it does mean that we're getting a new main character.

Hey, I wonder if it'll be either Kaidan or Ashley, depending on who survived in the first one? That'd be pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                        Although it does mean that we're getting a new main character.

Hey, I wonder if it'll be either Kaidan or Ashley, depending on who survived in the first one? That'd be pretty interesting.
                        This is what Deus Ex did, and while I liked Deus Ex 2 I don't want Mass Effect going this way =/

Comment

I think it'll be more things like the Council and humanity's standing, which NPC's are still alive and kicking, stuff like that. There won't be many huge changes I suspect.

Comment

I saved Ashley, I don't want that Kaidan guy hanging around my ship next game. The ship needs more females enough with the sausage fest...or whatever fest there is on the ship!

Comment

oh this should be cool. i have Mass Effect 1 but have yet to even start it yet, though my brother said it's great.

Comment

Working...
                              X