No announcement yet.

Dino Crisis remakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love if they remade Dino Crisis, this and Resident Evil were mostly what I played back when I was younger, brings back such good memories! Would love to see a remake of it, if not with 360/PS3 graphics, then at least REmake graphics.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    i would love a dino remake, but wats so bad about dino crisis 3? ( i never played it )
    I own all 3 and I've beaten all of em as well. Dino Crisis 3 I kinda forced myself to beat. Its not really that its all that bad of a game, its just that its extremely different compared to the old Dino Crisis games. Its similiar to how RE4 is now to the older games, except for Dino Crisis 3 however, it turned most people off of the game cause of the whole space thing with alien/mutated dinosaurs, scifi like setting, and just its departure from the old games. I guess I can say for Dino Crisis 3, I did enjoy it at some parts, mostly the boss fights, and thought it was an OK game, but for a Dino Crisis game, it just doesn't belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
      I would love if they remade Dino Crisis, this and Resident Evil were mostly what I played back when I was younger, brings back such good memories! Would love to see a remake of it, if not with 360/PS3 graphics, then at least REmake graphics.

I own all 3 and I've beaten all of em as well. Dino Crisis 3 I kinda forced myself to beat. Its not really that its all that bad of a game, its just that its extremely different compared to the old Dino Crisis games. Its similiar to how RE4 is now to the older games, except for Dino Crisis 3 however, it turned most people off of the game cause of the whole space thing with alien/mutated dinosaurs, scifi like setting, and just its departure from the old games. I guess I can say for Dino Crisis 3, I did enjoy it at some parts, mostly the boss fights, and thought it was an OK game, but for a Dino Crisis game, it just doesn't belong.
      damn, thats sux, thanks 4 clearing that up 4 me

Comment

Dino Stalker was badass! Short but badass!

Comment

i got the first game kick ASS i whould love to see it in a remake that whouldent be bad at all

Comment

I don't see how they could pull of a good DC remake. I don't think the REmake way would be the way to go. I'd just wish they had continued the series properly after DC2. 1 and 2 were 10/10 games imo, imagine if they had followed up on the DC2 story with a game with natural-progression-gameplay from DC2.. It could have been an AMAZING series, and we'd be waiting for DC5 as we speak!
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

i'd rather see them do a DC4 with the RE5 tech and more action oriented controls.

Comment

No, no, no!

Comment

I'd love to see the first two games remade in HD..on the downside I don't think Dino Crisis is as popular as Resident Evil so Capcom probably aren't even considering it..still it would be awesome if they did.

Comment

Sequel or remake I'll just be happy to see the series make a comeback. That and Regina's old VA along with it. She was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                      i'd rather see them do a DC4 with the RE5 tech and more action oriented controls.
                      More action oriented? DC2 was a precursor to what RE4 was basically right down to weapon upgrades. The exception is that unlike RE4/5, you can run and shoot.

It's just quite ironic that the game never received much recognition.

Comment

I have fond memories of Dino Crisis games, heck i still have my limited edition PSone memory card somewhere, with the slogan "You Are Food" printed on it. So i would love to see the series resurrected.

Comment

Oh man dont get me started on how happy that will make me if they made dino crysis remake for both ps3 and xbox 360. I love dino crysis. I should work for capcom and tell them that they should make dino crysis remake. Regina is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                            More action oriented? DC2 was a precursor to what RE4 was basically right down to weapon upgrades. The exception is that unlike RE4/5, you can run and shoot.

It's just quite ironic that the game never received much recognition.

by more action oriented i mean something like a cross between LP and gears or something.

remember how DC2 took the RE formula and added the awesome ability to shoot while walking/running etc.

that kinda upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                            X