Buffy: Sacrifice DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy: Sacrifice DS

This almost passed by without me even knowing, and to be honest i kinda wish it had. It's for the DS, it's a GAME exclusive in the UK, not out anywhere else yet. It tries to be like the console games, third person action fighting style, but it doesn't work all that well. It's set after the end of the series, just making the Season 8 comic time line even more of a mess. It's a shame, if they had just went and made a new console game it probably would have been excellent, but this is just pretty poor. I miss Buffy

I forgot about this.

And time to forget about it again ><

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
      This almost passed by without me even knowing, and to be honest i kinda wish it had. It's for the DS, it's a GAME exclusive in the UK, not out anywhere else yet. It tries to be like the console games, third person action fighting style, but it doesn't work all that well. It's set after the end of the series, just making the Season 8 comic time line even more of a mess. It's a shame, if they had just went and made a new console game it probably would have been excellent, but this is just pretty poor. I miss Buffy

seriously why haven't they released a next-gen buffy game? the show (and Angel) both pwn Lost out of its water, it really deserves a great next gen game , going to check this out just because im desperate .

Comment

Working...
      X