dead rising 2 for the PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead rising 2 for the PS3?

This i did not know. I thought dead rising was a xbox 360 exclusive. This is actually good news because now i can give this to my uncle for his birthday. he loves dead rising but only has a PS3.

hooray! i dont have to get my failbox repaired(FOR THE 20TH IF NOT MORE TIME!)to play dead rising 2!*celebrates*

Comment

i know my xbox always has problems but microsoft says that later in the year they are going to repair those problems completly. YAY friggin microsoft!!

Comment

Wuh? Finally, I don't have to buy an entire console for one game! I had to buy a wii for UC and a DS for Deadly Silence, so this extremely good news. Now if I could only get Left 4 Dead on PS3, even though I know that probably won't happen after that "PS3 is a waste of time" comment
        Bitches.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Really? They said that?

Comment

Valve doesn't like working on the PS3. They didn't even handle the PS3 edition of the Orange Box, which is why it's been less supported than the 360 edition.

It's not surprising. The 360 is closer to a PC to work and develop with, compared to the PS3 which is it's own real platform and requires a specific created tool set by the developer.

Something Sony needs to do again which they did so well with the original PlayStation is have more development middleware and then allow devs to start with this and work up from there. It's hard without it, and even the studios that have done well with the PS3 (such as Kojima Pro and Naughty Dog) have still had to have collaborative discussions with other studios to get some tips and tricks between each other.

Comment

mmmmh its really that hard to design games for the ps3? I guess its the reason why there are more games on the xbox than there is for the ps3.

Comment

Zombie killing... *Drools*

Comment

Same with the Mass Effect sequel(s), which will be hitting the PS3 as well as 360. It's good to see EA showing a lot of support for the PS3, even if Mirror's Edge wasn't quite a commercial success. Speaking of EA, they've improved themselves with their recent offerings. I'm particularly fond of Dead Space.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Yea I'm really excited about this news. I never thought I'd get to play DR! I heard Mass Effect was pretty fun also. I wonder when the Dead Space sequel will arrive?
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I like it when a game goes multi-format, although, there are always people who bitch on about how it's somehow "ruining their console" by doing so, I just see it as a chance to expand the fanbase and bridge gaps between communities. Im curious to see how the PS3 handles it, the Xbox360 managed around 800 zombies on screen at once, but there are rumors that it could be up to 6000 in the sequel..
                      Last edited by Dante2014; 04-05-2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Same with the Mass Effect sequel(s), which will be hitting the PS3 as well as 360. It's good to see EA showing a lot of support for the PS3, even if Mirror's Edge wasn't quite a commercial success. Speaking of EA, they've improved themselves with their recent offerings. I'm particularly fond of Dead Space.
                        Yeah i love dead space too! What a true horror game in space.

Comment

This is good news considering I never got to play the first one and Chop Till You Drop looks like crap.

Comment

Even the name sounds lame. Tee hee, I rhymed

Comment

Nice rhyme.

Comment

Working...
                              X