No announcement yet.

What? Gears of war for PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Gears did find its way to the PS3, would anyone really care? same goes for MGS4, if that made its on the 360 (by.....some form), i think - the more the better. means everyone gets to get a chance at experiencing good games. (though Gears of War never had my interest).
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
      if Gears did find its way to the PS3, would anyone really care? same goes for MGS4, if that made its on the 360 (by.....some form), i think - the more the better. means everyone gets to get a chance at experiencing good games. (though Gears of War never had my interest).
      Try telling that to the youtube users. They go crazy if someone brings up a topic like that. Its good to see that this site is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Since I can dual wield a PS3 and 360 there will be no fan boy wars here. They're both pretty much equal and if you prefer one system over another due to technical aspects or games library, fine, but no system is superior to the other.
        I feel this way as I tri-wield a PSWii60.

Comment

im just saying 360 has better games *takes cover*

Comment

360 has Gears 2 (Gears 1 was mehtacular), PS3 has Killzone 2, Wii will have The Conduit. Equality is a good thing.

But yeah. Gears on the PS3... I'm definitely calling shenanigans on this one.

Comment

I have and love both. If only this E74 hasn't happened on my 360...
              Sevket's Game Collection
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                yeah. i rather have RROD than that. cause at least i can fix that myself without sending it to Microsoft.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                  That is covered by the new Microsoft warrenty so you can contact Microsoft to get your 360 picked up and get repaired

Comment

The obvious answer is the Trey guys, Trey's where it's at.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                      That is covered by the new Microsoft warrenty so you can contact Microsoft to get your 360 picked up and get repaired
                      I know but that happened after I gave my 360 for repair plus XBox 360 is not sold officially in Turkey so there is no chance of getting it replaced...
                      Last edited by Sevket; 04-20-2009, 06:10 AM.
                      Sevket's Game Collection
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        The obvious answer is the Trey guys, Trey's where it's at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXgPtnSCGw&NR=1
                        The Trey shall do wonders!! Now I don't have to worry about RROD when I play Gears of war. ;)
                        Last edited by hellrizer; 04-20-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X