The DEAD SPACE Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DEAD SPACE Thread

You know what? Im surprised there is not a thread about this game, I mean I know the game has been out for like 6 months but its still worth talking about. This game has everything you would want from a horror game, Cool weapons, an amazing surround sound quality, Scary-ass aliens, nice interaction with the enviroment, and the list keeps on going like that. So post your thoughts about DEAD SPACE and your proudest achievment or trophy!

I need to pick up a copy of this since it's going for cheap at Asda, about £17. I still have to complete the game on Impossible, which is what I plan to do when I get it, as well as max all my attributes and weapons out. Then I've more or less got the platinum.
    See you in hell.

Comment

Brilliant game, love the whole HUD-integration setup. The game also has an amazing backstory to it, too bad most of it wasn't included in the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
        Brilliant game, love the whole HUD-integration setup. The game also has an amazing backstory to it, too bad most of it wasn't included in the game itself.
        Yeah i know but the movie was good too if you like cartoon movies like that. Anyway Do you think there is going to be like a dead space 2 for the xbox 360 and the ps3?

Comment

Of course, they're already working on it. I'm sure that EA confirmed it at some point.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Of course, they're already working on it. I'm sure that EA confirmed it at some point.

Really? Where did you obtain this information? You better not be fucking with me because im on the edge of my seat!

Comment

sequel's given, it's just a matter of how soon

Comment

YES! Thank you VERY MUCH! Now i know what game i really want! Now that we got that clear, what is the weapon you use most in DEAD SPACE?

Comment

Pulse Rifle.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

pulse rifle huh? I only use that when there is too many enemys around me. i mainy use the line gun.

Comment

the default plasma cutter is awesome. Pulse rifle is good but it's too weak. Anything besides these two is completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        the default plasma cutter is awesome. Pulse rifle is good but it's too weak. Anything besides these two is completely useless.
                        Yeah the pulse rifle is weak but the rate of fire makes up for it though. And not all the guns are useless by the way. The line guns secandary fire is perfect for killing those things on the wall that shoots eggs. And the pulse guns is perfect also for those little insects that jumps on you all at once.

Comment

I like the ripper. I found if you do it right you can slice off the legs and then head and arms of anything pretty damned fast.

Comment

ripper combined with stasis is a lot of fun, but unfortunately it requires you to be right up to the enemy, which can be very risky if you miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              I like the ripper. I found if you do it right you can slice off the legs and then head and arms of anything pretty damned fast.
                              Yes, One of the reasons I like the Ripper. Cuts through almost anything hence the name "Ripper".

Comment

Working...
                              X