Ninja Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Blade

I have played the demo not too long ago and all i can say is this... AWSOME!! I mean its like Ninja Gaiden in a way but this is more mordern time and really fun. Lot of button-smashing in this game which is what i like about it. What looks fun its when you can ride on missles and mortorcycles and stuff like that. I wont be able to say its a must-buy till i get the full-game. Post your comments here about the game and what you like about it. If you have a PS3 and a xbox 360. You can go ahead and compare games but this is only for people that has both systems!

That fanboy comment was totally unnecessary...this isn't GameFAQs.

Comment

is this game region free ?

also, what ^ he said about topic title.

Comment

You Know what? Im sorry i was trying to not to be harmful and i had to edit the PS3 fanboy stuff a lot of times but i guess it wasn't enough, My apologies plus Im too excited about Ninja Blade, I swear my fingers are like typing like crazy all over the keyboard which is probably why i didn't take much time editing my PS3 fanboy comments so blame my fingers for typing too fast. (*fingers burst into flames*) AHHHHHHH Holy crap!! HOT!!!
        Last edited by hellrizer; 04-05-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Once again...this is not GameFAQs. We don't double- or triple-post here. That's why we have an edit button.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Once again...this is not GameFAQs. We don't double- or triple-post here. That's why we have an edit button.
            Allright there we go i deleted my other two posts, now lets stick with the topic and talk about ninja blade or we can go ahead and point out other mistakes i made (which im trying to fix) then go right ahead. I can take a punch or two.

Comment

This is one of the few 360-exclusives I'm interested in this year. I'll have to check out the demo when I renew my Gold subscription. It looks kind of like an amalgamation of God of War, Ninja Gaiden and Heavenly Sword or something. How does it play?
              Last edited by Vector; 04-05-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

What do you mean "how does it play"? Like how the controls are? or how is the gameplay?

Comment

atleast one person i know of who played this claimed this was the "god of war for the 360".

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    atleast one person i know of who played this claimed this was the "god of war for the 360".
                    Yeah its kinda like god of war but god of war was just swords killing almost all the way through and ninja blade has multiple stuff like gun turrents and mortorcycles, ect. But the thing is that ninja blade is modern day as you would know and there are more things you can do with each button. Plus the moves hardly seems the same almost like if every time you push the X button, A new move would generate.

Comment

Edited the topic title (well, will in a sec.)
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-05-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Thank You very much! = ) I was trying everything to change it.

Comment

this game is pretty badass although the combat doesnt vary as much as ninja gaiden with weapon change the quicktime events are really amusing

Comment

Oh hell yeah its badass!

Comment

Absolutely terrible. The framerate is choppy, the enemy design is unvaried and the game all around reeks of recycled ideas from previous games.

I've played so much better and it's offensive to compare this to the likes of Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry or God of War.

FROM Software really need to get their act together - this game is terrible.

(For those who asked, the game is region free)
                              Last edited by James; 04-07-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X