I will now share something amazing ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will now share something amazing ..

yes, something so amazing it makes me all giddy. So today i discovered that it's quiet possible to run custom soundtracks behind any game, or any application in general, while you're using the PSP.

Some people may know this already, but i don't really care >_>

all you need to do is download this plugin (you need a CFW enabled psp, duh) and set it up, instructions are in the readme, but otherwise any one who uses the psp a lot will know how to do it .

The end result ? I'm listening to "The Price of Freedom", which is amazing, whilst playing Resistance Retribution, which is also amazing, but now sort of MORE amazing because i'm listening to The Price of Freedom whilst playing it.

Enjoy !
    Last edited by A-J; 04-11-2009, 02:40 PM.

Dude, I love you, thank you so much.

Comment

Ah, PSP homebrew - where would we be without it?

Comment

sitting in the realm of slow ass UMD loading speeds and the god awful whirling sound the drive makes, where else.

Comment

Since my nephew got his PSP refurb'd I always assumed that whirling noise was because it was damaged and the refurb made it playable... Guess that's just how it rolls, I guess.

When it comes to handheld systems, I'm a DS man with my R4 chip inserted <3

I still need to get a PSP though, mostly to play the UMD movies I got a while back which I can't play due in part to being PSP-less.
          Last edited by Project Omega; 04-11-2009, 04:11 PM. Reason: Explaining my awesomeness.

Comment

Damn I wish I would'nt have sold my psp, I miss playing Castlevania: Symphony of the night...My 5th favorite game of all time
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Thanks A-J i love this song but forgot to look up what it was called. Crisis Core was such a great game and the first psp game to actually intrest me enough to complete (in one weekend with the flu i might add ) Man now i need my PSP back

Comment

I'm not gonna dick with my PSP quite yet, in fear of the long-rumored PSP-2 being announced at E3.

Comment

Working...
                X